The Dish at Wish
Prix Fixe fun continues at Wish this fall
Miami Spice officially ends this week, but the prix fixe fun continues at Wish. Executive chef Marco Ferraro is introducing a trio of tasting menus designed to celebrate fall – one each for October, November & December. The three-course meals total $45 per person, invest an additional $15 per person and enjoy waine pairings. October menu highlights include squash tart, grilled rainbow trout and fig tartlet.
The Hotel, 801 Collins Avenue, Miami Beach
- Miami's favorite croquetas by Yelpers in honor of Croquetapalooza
- 5 fun foodie activities to do with kids in Miami
- Wynwood businesses reopen after Zika scare
- Michy fans: Fried chicken is back
- Grandma's recipes play into new Estefan Kitchen
- This "clean eating" South Beach restaurant to open Brickell spot
- Croquetas get star treatment at Croquetapalooza
- UberEATS expands delivery west to Coral Gables, Coconut Grove, South Miami
- Can these cupcakes save Lolita the killer whale?
- Zika forces Lagunitas to cancel Miami Beer Circus in Wynwood