The Dish at Wish
Prix Fixe fun continues at Wish this fall
The Hotel, 801 Collins Avenue, Miami Beach
Miami Spice officially ends this week, but the prix fixe fun continues at Wish. Executive chef Marco Ferraro is introducing a trio of tasting menus designed to celebrate fall – one each for October, November & December. The three-course meals total $45 per person, invest an additional $15 per person and enjoy waine pairings. October menu highlights include squash tart, grilled rainbow trout and fig tartlet.
- Pubbelly's L'echon Brasserie closes in Miami Beach
- Five restaurants put Miami's fried chicken on the map
- The List: Best food in Miami with Palme d'Or's Gregory Pugin
- Is Thomas Keller opening a restaurant in Miami?
- Azul names Benjamin Murray chef de cuisine
- La Moderna Italian restaurant and bar opens in Sunset Harbour
- Kids Eat Free July 1-31: Feast on Munchkin Eats
- Michael Schwartz to close Cayman Islands outpost of Michael's Genuine Food & Drink
- The Dutch's BBQ series returns July 1
- The List: 10 best bets for Father's Day dining in South Florida