Discover the dark glamour of Tokyo Milk
Now at GBS The Beauty Store
We at Miami.com are always on the lookout for great new beauty products. Well, we found some over at GBS The Beauty Store, which recently introduced locals to TokyoMilk. Created by internationally renowned perfumer/designer Margot Elena, TokyoMilk combines elegant design with unexpected essences, crushed and distilled for an uncommon sensory overload (in a good way). All of TokyoMilk’s handcrafted fragrances and formulas are packaged in edgy yet evocative signature bottles, almost like works of art. So keep em around after you use everything up.
Also at www.GBSbeauty.com
On Our Radar
- Rap mogul Birdman dating Toni Braxton
- Sarah Jessica Parker popping in to Bloomingdale's Aventura
- 3 rare pre-embargo Cuban cigars to buy in Miami
- How to get the celebrity bikini body you crave
- Luis Guzman in Miami: Spanish is easier than French
- Miami artist Becky Rosa unveils massive public art installation at Wynwood gallery
- Antonio Banderas: I have an attachment to Miami
- Runway Reviews from Miami Fashion Week 2016
- Do you live in one of the most stressed out places in Florida?
- Gwen Stefani's having trouble selling tickets for tour