DISCOTECH at Liv
Heat up the dance floor at Dirty Hairy with DISCOTECH!
It’s Wednesday and for all those who love the nightlife as much as I do, know that tonight it’s all about Dirty Hairy at LIV. Each week there’s a new artist ready to get you rockin through the night. It’s where the pretty people go to play, mingle, smooch, and have a drink or two while getting lit on the dance floor.
This week Dirty Hairy brings DISCOTECH, the hot DJ Trio comprised of Danny Daze, Joe Maz, and Gigamesh. Heat up the night with additional sounds by DJ’s Contra and Ross One; it’s the sexiest night of the Indie House and Nu Disco on South Beach make sure to dress to impress, dress code fashionably chic, but remember to stay warm it’s chilly out tonight. For table reservations and free admission before midnight send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. It’s the first Wednesday of 2010; let’s all get together and prepare for some serious playtime!
- Go Drink This: Bellini at Cipriani Miami
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - August 22- 24
- Go Drink This: Spicy Roman at Set Nightclub
- Review: Steam Miami boils with curiosity, but simmers at points
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - August 15 - 17
- Go Drink This: Katsuya Fresh at Katsuya South Beach
- Velvet Underground: Cheers to one year of local brews at Wynwood Brewing Company and all-you-can-eat tacos at Toro Toro
- #HowToMiami – Mojito
- All Hail the Cocktail: trends migrate to Miami from Tales of the Cocktail
- Go Drink This: The Alluring Gem