DISCOTECH at Liv
Heat up the dance floor at Dirty Hairy with DISCOTECH!
It’s Wednesday and for all those who love the nightlife as much as I do, know that tonight it’s all about Dirty Hairy at LIV. Each week there’s a new artist ready to get you rockin through the night. It’s where the pretty people go to play, mingle, smooch, and have a drink or two while getting lit on the dance floor.
This week Dirty Hairy brings DISCOTECH, the hot DJ Trio comprised of Danny Daze, Joe Maz, and Gigamesh. Heat up the night with additional sounds by DJ’s Contra and Ross One; it’s the sexiest night of the Indie House and Nu Disco on South Beach make sure to dress to impress, dress code fashionably chic, but remember to stay warm it’s chilly out tonight. For table reservations and free admission before midnight send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. It’s the first Wednesday of 2010; let’s all get together and prepare for some serious playtime!
- 13 things you can't miss this President's Day Weekend - Feb. 12-14
- Go Drink This: Tropical Hot Tea Toddy
- Free Whiskey, rooftop revelry & parties for those who love and couldn't care less about the Super Bowl
- Things to do this weekend in Miami - Jan. 29-31
- Naughty By Nature at LIV, Fashion on Film at Bal Harbour, The Art of Rum and Spam
- Miami Latin Nightclubs
- Happy hours, Pink Floyd yoga, Trick Daddy, jazz & Nu Deco
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - Jan. 22-24
- Life in Color returns to Miami with Jack U, Zeds Dead, Steve Aoki and more
- Go Drink This: Proper Rum and Coke