DISCOTECH at Liv
Heat up the dance floor at Dirty Hairy with DISCOTECH!
It’s Wednesday and for all those who love the nightlife as much as I do, know that tonight it’s all about Dirty Hairy at LIV. Each week there’s a new artist ready to get you rockin through the night. It’s where the pretty people go to play, mingle, smooch, and have a drink or two while getting lit on the dance floor.
This week Dirty Hairy brings DISCOTECH, the hot DJ Trio comprised of Danny Daze, Joe Maz, and Gigamesh. Heat up the night with additional sounds by DJ’s Contra and Ross One; it’s the sexiest night of the Indie House and Nu Disco on South Beach make sure to dress to impress, dress code fashionably chic, but remember to stay warm it’s chilly out tonight. For table reservations and free admission before midnight send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. It’s the first Wednesday of 2010; let’s all get together and prepare for some serious playtime!
- III Points Festival celebrates third year this weekend
- Touchdowns (you hope), tequila, cheese, pre-game parties and boozing in the Grove
- Go Drink This: The Pink Lady
- Cabarets, supper clubs, oysters, bubbles, beer gardens, yoga & house music all night long
- Go Drink This: House-Bottled Pear and Hibiscus Cider
- Miami nightlife impresario Chris Paciello to open Rockwell nightclub in Miami Beach
- Charity cocktailing, tricking out, clam baking, jet setting, swining and dining, and salsa dancing
- Could this be the Best Happy Hour in Miami: American Social in Brickell
- Go Drink This: Lemongrass Collins
- Four Seasons Brickell hosts End of Summer pool party