DISCOTECH at Liv
Heat up the dance floor at Dirty Hairy with DISCOTECH!
It’s Wednesday and for all those who love the nightlife as much as I do, know that tonight it’s all about Dirty Hairy at LIV. Each week there’s a new artist ready to get you rockin through the night. It’s where the pretty people go to play, mingle, smooch, and have a drink or two while getting lit on the dance floor.
This week Dirty Hairy brings DISCOTECH, the hot DJ Trio comprised of Danny Daze, Joe Maz, and Gigamesh. Heat up the night with additional sounds by DJ’s Contra and Ross One; it’s the sexiest night of the Indie House and Nu Disco on South Beach make sure to dress to impress, dress code fashionably chic, but remember to stay warm it’s chilly out tonight. For table reservations and free admission before midnight send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. It’s the first Wednesday of 2010; let’s all get together and prepare for some serious playtime!
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - July 25-27
- Mad Decent Block Party tour kicks off in Fort Lauderdale
- Go Drink This: SushiSamba's Pisco Sour
- Exclusive: The historic Ball and Chain bar and live music venue returns to Little Havana in September
- Velvet Underground: The Stage welcomes Big Sam's Funky Nation for 'Soulfest Weekend' plus more poolside fashion flows at Fifty Miami
- Keep the party going after the sun sets on Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week Swim in Miami
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - July 18 - 20
- Svedka Vodka challenges bartenders nationwide to compete in the first annual Svedka Shakedown in Miami Beach
- Velvet Underground: A daytime salute to Overtown with music and art and Swim Week cascades through South Beach
- Nicole Moudaber brings her sounds to Space on Saturday