Eat well and do good at Sushi Samba this month
Eat well and do good as Sushi Samba Dromo launches a special $12 sushi roll to benefit Japanese earthquake relief. 100% of proceeds from the sale of the roll will benefit the Red Cross and the deal lasts through March 31. The Japan Relief roll consists of eel, shrimp, tamago, cucumber, yamagobo, kelp paper and eel sauce.
Sushi Samba Dromo
600 Lincoln Rd, Miami Beach
- How to Halloween like a foodie: Your definitive list
- Rejoice! South Florida's favorite cinnamon buns are back
- What's that big top in Bayfront Park? A Spanish food feast
- President Hello Kitty? She's got cookies to convince you
- South Beach Seafood Festival 2016 highlights top seafood chefs, restaurants
- Get yours: stone crab season starts Saturday
- Is this the best black-owned food truck in South Florida?
- Food just got a lot better at Heat's American Airlines Arena
- Luke's Diner will be a real place Wednesday. Here's where to get free coffee:
- Poke, not sushi, is what's cool in Miami. Yelp helps us find it