Eat well and do good at Sushi Samba this month
Sushi Samba Dromo
600 Lincoln Rd, Miami Beach
Eat well and do good as Sushi Samba Dromo launches a special $12 sushi roll to benefit Japanese earthquake relief. 100% of proceeds from the sale of the roll will benefit the Red Cross and the deal lasts through March 31. The Japan Relief roll consists of eel, shrimp, tamago, cucumber, yamagobo, kelp paper and eel sauce.
- Pubbelly's L'echon Brasserie closes in Miami Beach
- Is Thomas Keller opening a restaurant in Miami?
- Azul names Benjamin Murray chef de cuisine
- La Moderna Italian restaurant and bar opens in Sunset Harbour
- Kids Eat Free July 1-31: Feast on Munchkin Eats
- Michael Schwartz to close Cayman Islands outpost of Michael's Genuine Food & Drink
- The Dutch's BBQ series returns July 1
- The List: 10 best bets for Father's Day dining in South Florida
- Macchialina team to open BaZi modern Asian restaurant in South Beach's Marlin Hotel
- Father's Day contest: Win Dad free steaks from The Forge, Quality Meats, Wolfgang's