Eat well and do good at Sushi Samba this month
Sushi Samba Dromo
600 Lincoln Rd, Miami Beach
Eat well and do good as Sushi Samba Dromo launches a special $12 sushi roll to benefit Japanese earthquake relief. 100% of proceeds from the sale of the roll will benefit the Red Cross and the deal lasts through March 31. The Japan Relief roll consists of eel, shrimp, tamago, cucumber, yamagobo, kelp paper and eel sauce.
- Dewey LoSasso to run new restaurant at Schnebly Winery and Miami Brewing Co.
- American Social now open in Brickell
- Cibo Wine Bar expands to South Beach
- Top 10 most popular Miami food/drink places on Instagram in 2014
- The List: The Dutch's Conor Hanlon
- Stephen Starr to open second restaurant in Bal Harbour
- Philly diner Green Eggs Cafe opens in Aventura
- New restaurants add to Doral's food options
- Escopazzo closes in South Beach after 21-year run
- Ikra Restaurant & Lounge opens in Sunny Isles Beach