Eat well and do good at Sushi Samba this month
Sushi Samba Dromo
600 Lincoln Rd, Miami Beach
Eat well and do good as Sushi Samba Dromo launches a special $12 sushi roll to benefit Japanese earthquake relief. 100% of proceeds from the sale of the roll will benefit the Red Cross and the deal lasts through March 31. The Japan Relief roll consists of eel, shrimp, tamago, cucumber, yamagobo, kelp paper and eel sauce.
- Chefs named at new Miami restaurants Centro Taco, Laffa Mediterranean and Zest
- The List: Miami's best food with Sushi Maki's Abe Ng
- Miami's best burgers are getting fired up at Burger Brawl
- The List: Miami's best foods with Cantina La Veinte's Santiago Gómez
- La Embajada to open restaurant, coffee bar, music venue in Wynwood
- Tamarina hires exec chef from 'Best New Restaurant' winner Dolce
- Miami's most anticipated restaurants: Where are they now?
- Michelle Bernstein opens Cena by Michy in Miami's MiMo neighborhood
- Where to Treat Mom for Mother's Day
- The List: Miami's best bites with Sugarcane's Timon Balloo