Dirty Hairy celebrates Spring Break
Picture a mechanical bull, t-shirt contest and a "Think Drink Tank" tonight at LIV
It’s Spring Break in Miami and everyone is getting in on the action. This week Dirty Hairy celebrates with an ultimate spring break themed party complete with a Dirty Mechanical Bull, a Bodacious T-Shirt Contest, a Think Drink Tank, (I can only imagine what that is), and more surprises that will make this one of the best events to remember during your mid semester break.
They’re going all out, turning the stage in to a mini spring break carnival. The girls will go wild to sounds by DJ’s Contra, Ross One, and the sexy Miss Jessica Who. You know all about Mtv’s Spring break parties, but tonight its DHtv, get ready to shake, shake, and drop, drop all night and prepare for a night of collegiate mayhem!
- For info or table reservations email: email@example.com
- Review: Steam Miami boils with curiosity, but simmers at points
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - August 15 - 17
- Go Drink This: Katsuya Fresh at Katsuya South Beach
- Velvet Underground: Cheers to one year of local brews at Wynwood Brewing Company and all-you-can-eat tacos at Toro Toro
- #HowToMiami – Mojito
- All Hail the Cocktail: trends migrate to Miami from Tales of the Cocktail
- Go Drink This: The Alluring Gem
- Miami bar, brewery, lounge and nightclub openings, plus big plans for hotel nightlife
- Former Vagabond space in downtown Miami to open as 'Steam,' an interactive theatrical nightclub, alongside a speakeasy bar and outdoor concert space
- Brickell's first pop-up cocktail bar 'Better Days' opens in an incognito space