Dirty Hairy celebrates Spring Break
Picture a mechanical bull, t-shirt contest and a "Think Drink Tank" tonight at LIV
It’s Spring Break in Miami and everyone is getting in on the action. This week Dirty Hairy celebrates with an ultimate spring break themed party complete with a Dirty Mechanical Bull, a Bodacious T-Shirt Contest, a Think Drink Tank, (I can only imagine what that is), and more surprises that will make this one of the best events to remember during your mid semester break.
They’re going all out, turning the stage in to a mini spring break carnival. The girls will go wild to sounds by DJ’s Contra, Ross One, and the sexy Miss Jessica Who. You know all about Mtv’s Spring break parties, but tonight its DHtv, get ready to shake, shake, and drop, drop all night and prepare for a night of collegiate mayhem!
- For info or table reservations email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Go Drink This: The Pink Lady
- Go Drink This: House-Bottled Pear and Hibiscus Cider
- Miami nightlife impresario Chris Paciello to open Rockwell nightclub in Miami Beach
- Charity cocktailing, tricking out, clam baking, jet setting, swining and dining, and salsa dancing
- Could this be the Best Happy Hour in Miami: American Social in Brickell
- Go Drink This: Lemongrass Collins
- Four Seasons Brickell hosts End of Summer pool party
- Metro Railing, antique spicing, sommelier slamming, straycationing & Blocktoberfesting
- Go Drink This: Jalapeño & Tamarind Pisco Sour
- Cinema, celluloid, flicks, a new babe in Brickell named Marion & Mexican Independence Day