Dirty Hairy celebrates Spring Break
Picture a mechanical bull, t-shirt contest and a "Think Drink Tank" tonight at LIV
It’s Spring Break in Miami and everyone is getting in on the action. This week Dirty Hairy celebrates with an ultimate spring break themed party complete with a Dirty Mechanical Bull, a Bodacious T-Shirt Contest, a Think Drink Tank, (I can only imagine what that is), and more surprises that will make this one of the best events to remember during your mid semester break.
They’re going all out, turning the stage in to a mini spring break carnival. The girls will go wild to sounds by DJ’s Contra, Ross One, and the sexy Miss Jessica Who. You know all about Mtv’s Spring break parties, but tonight its DHtv, get ready to shake, shake, and drop, drop all night and prepare for a night of collegiate mayhem!
- For info or table reservations email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Go Drink This: Marrakesh
- ICON Miami opening soon in former Mansion space and now hiring
- Rok'n burgers on 73rd St., rockin' authors hit Rock Bottom at Arsht, Dom at The Dutch & Sweet Liberty's sweet deal
- Could this be the Best Happy Hour in Miami: DECK sixteen at Hyatt Centric
- Neat Stuff's Casino Night returns this Friday at Nikki Beach
- LUCKYRICE at the Raleigh, PIG in Wynwood, a pre-Pride Soiree & showboating on Fisher Island with the Pointer Sisters
- Go Drink This: Sir Isaac Newton
- New lounges, poolside rap parties, free concerts, food fetes & dinner with Uncle Luke
- Go Drink This: The Aviator
- Spooky, boozy, cool: Halloween week in Miami and beyond