Dirty Hairy presents Laidback Luke
Dirty Hairy presents Laidback Luke at LIV!
4441 Collins Ave.
Miami Beach, FL
For info or table reservations email: email@example.com
Miami’s hottest Wednesday night party, Dirty Hairy, presents 3-time IDMA Nominee, internationally known, Laidback Luke! It’s going to be crazy; he’s going to blow the speakers with an amazing set of Progressive/tech house music. His remix of “You Used to Hold Me” is a heart pounding track full of some serious bass, it’s a guaranteed hit everywhere you hear it. LIV is going to be shaking with everyone inside dancing the night away.
DJ’s Contra, Ross One, and Discotech will be on deck making sure the party never stops. Pictures will be taken all night long by Miami's own Anthony Verrilli. With Super Bowl Mania going on all over South Beach, advance ticket purchases are suggested. General admission starts at $35 at WantTickets.com. Prices at the door may increase as the night goes on. This event will definitely sell out fast; get your tickets early, the cut off time to get tickets is 8pm on February 3rd. Bottle reservations shoukd be made in advance; be warned the price tag will be pretty hefty, but if you got it like that, it’s well worth it.
It's going to be a great night; funky sounds, hot dancers, and all the beautiful boys and girls who love to party! It's all about Laidback Luke at LIV!
- Mad Decent Block Party tour kicks off in Fort Lauderdale
- Go Drink This: SushiSamba's Pisco Sour
- Exclusive: The historic Ball and Chain bar and live music venue returns to Little Havana in September
- Velvet Underground: The Stage welcomes Big Sam's Funky Nation for 'Soulfest Weekend' plus more poolside fashion flows at Fifty Miami
- Keep the party going after the sun sets on Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week Swim in Miami
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - July 18 - 20
- Svedka Vodka challenges bartenders nationwide to compete in the first annual Svedka Shakedown in Miami Beach
- Velvet Underground: A daytime salute to Overtown with music and art and Swim Week cascades through South Beach
- Nicole Moudaber brings her sounds to Space on Saturday
- Party with Jenny McCarthy at E11even Miami Saturday night after "Dirty Sexy Funny"