Dirty Hairy presents Laidback Luke
Dirty Hairy presents Laidback Luke at LIV!
4441 Collins Ave.
Miami Beach, FL
For info or table reservations email: email@example.com
Miami’s hottest Wednesday night party, Dirty Hairy, presents 3-time IDMA Nominee, internationally known, Laidback Luke! It’s going to be crazy; he’s going to blow the speakers with an amazing set of Progressive/tech house music. His remix of “You Used to Hold Me” is a heart pounding track full of some serious bass, it’s a guaranteed hit everywhere you hear it. LIV is going to be shaking with everyone inside dancing the night away.
DJ’s Contra, Ross One, and Discotech will be on deck making sure the party never stops. Pictures will be taken all night long by Miami's own Anthony Verrilli. With Super Bowl Mania going on all over South Beach, advance ticket purchases are suggested. General admission starts at $35 at WantTickets.com. Prices at the door may increase as the night goes on. This event will definitely sell out fast; get your tickets early, the cut off time to get tickets is 8pm on February 3rd. Bottle reservations shoukd be made in advance; be warned the price tag will be pretty hefty, but if you got it like that, it’s well worth it.
It's going to be a great night; funky sounds, hot dancers, and all the beautiful boys and girls who love to party! It's all about Laidback Luke at LIV!
- Dada Life brought high-energy show to Miami
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - July 4 - 6
- Afrojack warms up the Fourth of July partying with a set at Mansion this Thursday
- Top Ten Fourth of July Weekend Parties in Miami and South Florida
- Fourth of July Parties in South Florida
- The top three moments from Friday night at the iHeartRadio Ultimate Pool Party
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - June 27 - 29
- Velvet Underground: party like a local at Rec Room on Thursdays and eat your way through Brickell with The Kitchen Hop
- Typoe, DJ Irie tapped for 'Live Beyond Labels' campaign by Beck's Beer
- World Cup Happy Hour: Watch the United States battle Portugal at The Mighty in Coral Gables this Sunday