Dirty Hairy presents Laidback Luke
Dirty Hairy presents Laidback Luke at LIV!
Miami’s hottest Wednesday night party, Dirty Hairy, presents 3-time IDMA Nominee, internationally known, Laidback Luke! It’s going to be crazy; he’s going to blow the speakers with an amazing set of Progressive/tech house music. His remix of “You Used to Hold Me” is a heart pounding track full of some serious bass, it’s a guaranteed hit everywhere you hear it. LIV is going to be shaking with everyone inside dancing the night away.
DJ’s Contra, Ross One, and Discotech will be on deck making sure the party never stops. Pictures will be taken all night long by Miami's own Anthony Verrilli. With Super Bowl Mania going on all over South Beach, advance ticket purchases are suggested. General admission starts at $35 at WantTickets.com. Prices at the door may increase as the night goes on. This event will definitely sell out fast; get your tickets early, the cut off time to get tickets is 8pm on February 3rd. Bottle reservations shoukd be made in advance; be warned the price tag will be pretty hefty, but if you got it like that, it’s well worth it.
It's going to be a great night; funky sounds, hot dancers, and all the beautiful boys and girls who love to party! It's all about Laidback Luke at LIV!
4441 Collins Ave.
Miami Beach, FL
For info or table reservations email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 11 Things to do in Miami this weekend - July 1-4
- Is King of Diamonds strip club coming to Ocean Drive?
- Where in Miami to celebrate Independence Day like a rockstar
- Events in Miami this weekend June 24-26
- What's Hot in Wynwood Right Now
- Where to celebrate National Martini Day in Miami
- 12 events in Miami not to miss this weekend - June 18-20
- A Miami melange of martinis, shrimp, tacos, and silent discos
- Get your drink on while satisfying your sweet tooth at the Miami Ultimate Bartender & Dessert competition
- 13 things to do in Miami this weekend - June 10-12