Dirty Hairy presents Laidback Luke
Dirty Hairy presents Laidback Luke at LIV!
4441 Collins Ave.
Miami Beach, FL
For info or table reservations email: email@example.com
Miami’s hottest Wednesday night party, Dirty Hairy, presents 3-time IDMA Nominee, internationally known, Laidback Luke! It’s going to be crazy; he’s going to blow the speakers with an amazing set of Progressive/tech house music. His remix of “You Used to Hold Me” is a heart pounding track full of some serious bass, it’s a guaranteed hit everywhere you hear it. LIV is going to be shaking with everyone inside dancing the night away.
DJ’s Contra, Ross One, and Discotech will be on deck making sure the party never stops. Pictures will be taken all night long by Miami's own Anthony Verrilli. With Super Bowl Mania going on all over South Beach, advance ticket purchases are suggested. General admission starts at $35 at WantTickets.com. Prices at the door may increase as the night goes on. This event will definitely sell out fast; get your tickets early, the cut off time to get tickets is 8pm on February 3rd. Bottle reservations shoukd be made in advance; be warned the price tag will be pretty hefty, but if you got it like that, it’s well worth it.
It's going to be a great night; funky sounds, hot dancers, and all the beautiful boys and girls who love to party! It's all about Laidback Luke at LIV!
- db Bistro Moderne Serves Up Art You Can Drink
- Summer in the city: DBGB, boozy fundraisers and bikini contests
- Go Drink This: Aperol Spritz
- Woodchuck Transforms The Annex in Wynwood into a Big Top for Gumption Cider Launch
- Go Drink This: Banjan Groove
- New Patrón lets you step up your Cinco de Mayo game
- Nahko and Medicine for the People at Grand Central, Dance Band Night, Electric Piquete & Buck 15 Redux
- Cinco de Mayo Parties in Miami and South Florida
- Fight nights, Derby days, comedy & Cinco de Mayo
- Oculto Manor transforms Soho Studios into fun-house of secrets