Skate or Die at LIV
Think indoor skate ramps, crazy tricks and music by DJ's Ross One, Contra, and Jessica Who
FLIP Skateboard team is taking over Dirty Hairy for one night and converting one of the best clubs on South Beach into a full on skate park with ramps and all (seriously, I’m not even kidding). Some of the hottest local skaters will be in the house to showcase their skills with crazy tricks and all kinds of flips set to a background of music by resident DJ’s Ross One, Contra, and Jessica Who. Dance the night away to electro, house, rock, and pop for the ultimate mash up mix that will have you on your feet till the next morning.
LIV in association with Hush Entertainment, Status Miami and POPLIFE present DIRTY DECKS this Wednesday, May 19. Dirty Hairy continues to be my favorite mid-week event; every week there’s something new and exciting to make the night a complete adventure. Only one word describes the crowd - REBELIOUS. There’s nothing they won’t do in order to have fun.
Join the hipster rockers at LIV and get ready for the Dirty Decks. Doors open at 11 p.m. For guest list and table reservations email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Go Drink This: Desert Rose
- Ball & Chain presents new album series
- Oculto Manor takes over Soho, sunset cocktails at Seaspice, O, Miami circa 1981 & assorted earthiness
- Go Drink This: Blood Orange Mojito
- Moët & Chandon presents Seaspice's new cocktail hour
- The Forge brings back its famed Wednesday night party
- The Who - win a pair of tickets
- Dance-music pioneer Jellybean Benitez talks about Madonna, EDM, Studio 54 before event at PAMM
- Tobacco Road celebrates new location Sunday
- Rum Running on South Beach, Galaxy Gala, and Philanthropic Eating, lots of it