Dior Homme Opening
Dior Homme is joining the Design District come 2014. In the mean time, a temporary Dior Homme store will open next fall at 150 NE 40th Street.
All you natty boys, this post is for you. It's official like a referee with a whistle that Dior Homme is joining the Design District come 2014. In the mean time, a temporary Dior Homme store will open next fall at 150 NE 40th Street.
The Miami-based shop marks the brand's fourth freestanding Dior Homme store in the U.S. and joins sister shops in New York, Beverly Hills and San Francisco.
The address of the permanent store? 161 NE 40th Street. Looks like things are on the up-and-up in the Design District.
Temporary location come soon at 150 NE 40th Street, Design District
Permanent location coming 2014 at 161 NE 40th Street, Design District
- 5 Things You Didn’t Know Were Sprouting up In the Design District
- Where is the newest H&M going to open in South Florida? We know all the details
- Sawgrass Mills Memorial Day Super Sale
- H&M Aventura Is Getting a Facelift
- Destination Fashion 2016 Recap
- Design on a Dime 2016
- Bal Harbour Shops Hosts Film Festival for Fashion Lovers
- Trina Turk & Mr. Turk Boutique Opening in MiMo
- 9 New Stores At Sawgrass Mills
- F21 RED to Open