Dior Homme Opening
Dior Homme is joining the Design District come 2014. In the mean time, a temporary Dior Homme store will open next fall at 150 NE 40th Street.
Temporary location come soon at 150 NE 40th Street, Design District
Permanent location coming 2014 at 161 NE 40th Street, Design District
All you natty boys, this post is for you. It's official like a referee with a whistle that Dior Homme is joining the Design District come 2014. In the mean time, a temporary Dior Homme store will open next fall at 150 NE 40th Street.
The Miami-based shop marks the brand's fourth freestanding Dior Homme store in the U.S. and joins sister shops in New York, Beverly Hills and San Francisco.
The address of the permanent store? 161 NE 40th Street. Looks like things are on the up-and-up in the Design District.
- Trunk Show at The Standard
- European Wax Center and Wilhelmina Are Looking for a Summer Goddess
- Sawgrass Mills Adds New Stores
- Vanity Projects Hosts Night of Fashion and Art
- Sawgrass Mills Welcomes New Stores
- Style Saves Hosts Art Heist
- Saks Debuts its Mobile Fashion Van
- Shop for a Cause
- Summer is Looking Haute at Village of Merrick Park
- Bal Harbour Shops Celebrates 50 Years with Fashion Project