Dior Homme Opening
Dior Homme is joining the Design District come 2014. In the mean time, a temporary Dior Homme store will open next fall at 150 NE 40th Street.
Temporary location come soon at 150 NE 40th Street, Design District
Permanent location coming 2014 at 161 NE 40th Street, Design District
All you natty boys, this post is for you. It's official like a referee with a whistle that Dior Homme is joining the Design District come 2014. In the mean time, a temporary Dior Homme store will open next fall at 150 NE 40th Street.
The Miami-based shop marks the brand's fourth freestanding Dior Homme store in the U.S. and joins sister shops in New York, Beverly Hills and San Francisco.
The address of the permanent store? 161 NE 40th Street. Looks like things are on the up-and-up in the Design District.
- Louis Vuitton Opens in the Design District
- Sawgrass Mills Expanding
- Meet Designer Rachel Roy at Macy's Dadeland
- Meet RHONY Heather Thomson
- What to Wear at The World Golf Championships-Cadillac Championship
- GBS Serving Up Free Get-Gorgeous Services
- Peep the Lilly Pultizer Jeep!
- New Store Openings at Aventura Mall
- Love is in the HAIR at Blo Midtown
- New Outlet Locations Coming Soon to Sawgrass Mills