Dior Celebrity Makeup Artist to Share Expert Tips at Macy’s in Miami
Need help? Celeb makeup artist Ricky Wilson will offer the hottest tips and trends on applying the must have looks for Holiday Wednesday and Thursday, November 14 and 15.
One of Dior's top makeup experts, Wilson, joined by the National Dior Show Artist Team, will lead customers through one-on-one sessions and “Master Classes” at Macy’s in Dadeland Mall in Miami. Wilson will speak and demonstrate the latest tips and trends of the season’s newest colors, favorite celebrity looks and how to achieve them. A team of Dior artists will also be on hand to assist customers during the “Master Class.”
Wilson has always been intrigued by the power of makeup to transform women from ordinary to extraordinary. His beauty philosophy is based on teaching women to enhance their own style and beauty and find their own inner diva by experimenting with colors and trends.
A registration fee of $75 will be applied toward Dior purchase(s) the day of the master classes. One-on-one sessions $150 registration fee.
Macy’s at Dadeland Mall; RSVP: 305.662.3587
On Our Radar
- Telenovela hunk William Levy hits the big screen
- Local Bachelor Juan Pablo takes it slow
- Supermodel Nina Agdal to make in store appearance
- Rumor mill: Shakira switches brokers midstream
- Local cake makers get reality show, 'Divas del Azucar'
- Wilmer Valderrama will judge Calle Ocho fashion show
- John Turturro to be honored at MIFF
- Cadillac V-series Challenge puts pro golfers, VIPs on the fast track at Homestead-Miami Speedway
- Oprah's Fisher Island home sells again
- Shirley MacLaine to appear at Miami International Film Fest