Dior Celebrity Makeup Artist to Share Expert Tips at Macy’s in Miami
Need help? Celeb makeup artist Ricky Wilson will offer the hottest tips and trends on applying the must have looks for Holiday Wednesday and Thursday, November 14 and 15.
One of Dior's top makeup experts, Wilson, joined by the National Dior Show Artist Team, will lead customers through one-on-one sessions and “Master Classes” at Macy’s in Dadeland Mall in Miami. Wilson will speak and demonstrate the latest tips and trends of the season’s newest colors, favorite celebrity looks and how to achieve them. A team of Dior artists will also be on hand to assist customers during the “Master Class.”
Wilson has always been intrigued by the power of makeup to transform women from ordinary to extraordinary. His beauty philosophy is based on teaching women to enhance their own style and beauty and find their own inner diva by experimenting with colors and trends.
A registration fee of $75 will be applied toward Dior purchase(s) the day of the master classes. One-on-one sessions $150 registration fee.
Macy’s at Dadeland Mall; RSVP: 305.662.3587
On Our Radar
- Paulina Rubio in hot water over concert no show
- John Leguizamo in Miami to talk new movie
- Dave Chappelle seen at club until the wee hours
- Mario Chalmers hosts first annual Red Hot Winter Wonderland
- Robi Draco Rosa reveals that cancer has returned
- Demi Lovato a headliner at Y100 Jingle Ball
- Strange turn in Justin Bieber lawsuit
- Is Lindsay Lohan behind Basel beatdown?
- Paul Walker to costar with Miami native
- Michael Jordan's wife expecting