Dior Celebrity Makeup Artist to Share Expert Tips at Macy’s in Miami
Need help? Celeb makeup artist Ricky Wilson will offer the hottest tips and trends on applying the must have looks for Holiday Wednesday and Thursday, November 14 and 15.
One of Dior's top makeup experts, Wilson, joined by the National Dior Show Artist Team, will lead customers through one-on-one sessions and “Master Classes” at Macy’s in Dadeland Mall in Miami. Wilson will speak and demonstrate the latest tips and trends of the season’s newest colors, favorite celebrity looks and how to achieve them. A team of Dior artists will also be on hand to assist customers during the “Master Class.”
Wilson has always been intrigued by the power of makeup to transform women from ordinary to extraordinary. His beauty philosophy is based on teaching women to enhance their own style and beauty and find their own inner diva by experimenting with colors and trends.
A registration fee of $75 will be applied toward Dior purchase(s) the day of the master classes. One-on-one sessions $150 registration fee.
Macy’s at Dadeland Mall; RSVP: 305.662.3587
On Our Radar
- Florida girl Megan Fox: Miami has changed so much
- South Florida's Johnny Depp in divorce drama
- Win a ride on the Flying Cucumber blimp on June 2
- 5 Colombian locations in Miami that Seleccion Colombia should visit
- Did your name make the list of names for the 2016 Hurricane Season?
- Blac Chyna slams body shamers
- Tracy Morgan: I feel good
- How to Do Miami Like These 9 Celebs
- Brett Ratner back home in Miami Beach
- Dance pop singer Erika Jayne performing in Wynwood