Dior Celebrity Makeup Artist to Share Expert Tips at Macy’s in Miami
Need help? Celeb makeup artist Ricky Wilson will offer the hottest tips and trends on applying the must have looks for Holiday Wednesday and Thursday, November 14 and 15.
One of Dior's top makeup experts, Wilson, joined by the National Dior Show Artist Team, will lead customers through one-on-one sessions and “Master Classes” at Macy’s in Dadeland Mall in Miami. Wilson will speak and demonstrate the latest tips and trends of the season’s newest colors, favorite celebrity looks and how to achieve them. A team of Dior artists will also be on hand to assist customers during the “Master Class.”
Wilson has always been intrigued by the power of makeup to transform women from ordinary to extraordinary. His beauty philosophy is based on teaching women to enhance their own style and beauty and find their own inner diva by experimenting with colors and trends.
A registration fee of $75 will be applied toward Dior purchase(s) the day of the master classes. One-on-one sessions $150 registration fee.
Macy’s at Dadeland Mall; RSVP: 305.662.3587
On Our Radar
- Real Housewives of New Jersey star headed to South Florida
- Jose Fernandez fans get a chance to say goodbye today
- Miami mourns the loss of Marlins pitcher Jose Fernandez
- Shane Battier and his annual Battioke brings out NBA stars
- Barbara Streisand coming to Miami area before the holidays
- Moet bottle made just for Miami champagne lovers
- Khloe Kardashian shows off her new boyfriend in Miami
- Kim Kardashian's midnight tanning session in Miami
- 'Selma' star David Oyelowo in Miami
- Donald Trump and Kanye West to Cause Traffic Kerfuffle in Miami