Dior Celebrity Makeup Artist to Share Expert Tips
Are you a mess when it comes to applying your own makeup? Dior Celebrity Makeup Artist Ricky Wilson to share the tricks of the trade at Macy's in Dadeland.
Dior makeup addicts, listen up: Dior Celebrity Makeup Artist Ricky Wilson to share expert tips at Macy’s in Miami.
Yes, the makeup maven will offer the hottest tips and trends on applying the must-have looks for Holiday.
The 411? On Wednesday, Nov. 14 one-on-one sessions at Macy's in Dadeland Mall are available from 3:30 to 6:30 p.m. On Thursday, Nov. 15, Master Classes run at 12:30 p.m., 3 p.m. at 6 p.m.
Wilson will lead customers through one-on-one sessions and Master Classes and speak and demonstrate the latest tips and trends of the season’s newest colors, favorite celebrity looks and how to achieve them.
Reservations are suggested as appointments are limited. A registration fee of $75 will be applied toward Dior purchase(s) the day of the master classes. One-on-one sessions are a $150 registration fee. Call (305) 662-3587 to save your spot.
Macy’s at Dadeland Mall
7303 SW 88th Street, Miami FL 33156
RSVP: (305) 662-3587
- 5 Things You Didn’t Know Were Sprouting up In the Design District
- Where is the newest H&M going to open in South Florida? We know all the details
- Sawgrass Mills Memorial Day Super Sale
- H&M Aventura Is Getting a Facelift
- Destination Fashion 2016 Recap
- Design on a Dime 2016
- Bal Harbour Shops Hosts Film Festival for Fashion Lovers
- Trina Turk & Mr. Turk Boutique Opening in MiMo
- 9 New Stores At Sawgrass Mills
- F21 RED to Open