Dionea Orcini Opens Pop-Up in Design District
The fine jewelry brand — with an ancient aesthetic — opens pop-up shop in the Design District.
Hot on the heels of the Christian Louboutin Men boutique opening, the watch-what-happens-next Design District is bringing the bling this week. Dionea Orcini, a fine jewelry brand inspired by traditions of the ancient world, will open its first concept store on Monday, October 21, 2013 at 1 N.E. 40th St. Shoppers can expect a sparkly showcase from each of the line’s 11 collections.
“When we were looking for our first space, I immediately knew that I wanted to be in the Design District,” Oricini says. “Not only are we in good company, but there is also an appreciation for artistry and craftsmanship here. The shoppers aren’t interested in run-of-the-mill, they want high-quality pieces that are like nothing else. We are going to give them that, plus a few other surprises,' she adds.
In keeping with the brand’s flair for the dramatic, the temporary boutique’s décor will be refined and monochromatic. White walls will contrast dark floors while an all-white lounge area will be surrounded with white orchids and candles. Photographs, shot for the brand’s lookbook by French photographer Remi Rebillard, will be blown up and hung throughout the space.
The boutique will be open to the public daily, 11:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Dionea Orcini Pop-Up Shop
140 NE 40th Street, Design District
Open Monday, Oct. 21 through Saturday, Oct. 26, 2013 from 11 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- 5 Things You Need to Know About the New Givenchy Store at Aventura Mall
- The 5 Wonders of Wanderlista Boutique
- Fashion Designer Julian Chang Opening Boutique in MiMo District
- Get a Whiff of Diptyque, Bal Harbour’s New Boutique
- KARE Opens Flagship in Midtown Miami
- Tom Ford’s Flagship Opens in Design District
- SWGR Opens Gallery and Apparel Store in Wynwood
- New Sunglass Shop Opens in Wynwood
- Discover Finds, a New South Miami Accessory Boutique
- Market Man Opens in South Miami