Dino Island returns to the Miami Children's Museum
Miami Children's Museum brings back the dinosaurs at their Dino Island attraction.
The Miami Children’s Museum is going Jurassic with the return of Dino Island, a journey back 230 million years to the time when giant dinosaurs roamed the earth. Explore the 2,500 square feet of custom sets with lifelike dinosaurs like the Tyrannosaurus Rex, Apatosaurus, Triceratops and more as they walk, eat, fight and care for their young with captivating realism. Dino Island will be on display starting Saturday through Jan.5 at the Miami Children’s Museum (980 MacArthur Cswy., Miami). The exhibit is included in regular admission ($16 for adults and children, $12 for Florida residents, free for members and children under 1), daily hours are from 10 a.m.-6 p.m. For more information contact the Museum at 305-373-5437 or visit www.miamichildrensmuseum.org.
See and Do
- 5 kinds of guys you'll wind up meeting in Miami's dating scene
- So you think you can dance? Prove it on National Dance Day with the Miami City Ballet
- 7 things you must taste when in Miami
- 9 Instagram-Worthy Photo Opps in Miami
- 10 free and cheap events in Miami this weekend - July 22-24
- Things we discovered on a 74-mile car trip on the Tamiami Trail from Miami to Naples
- Finding craft beer at Miami sports venues
- 9 events you can't miss in Miami - August 2016
- 9 weird things you see in Miami
- Are these are the best places in Miami to propose to your loved one?