Dino Island returns to the Miami Children's Museum
Miami Children's Museum brings back the dinosaurs at their Dino Island attraction.
The Miami Children’s Museum is going Jurassic with the return of Dino Island, a journey back 230 million years to the time when giant dinosaurs roamed the earth. Explore the 2,500 square feet of custom sets with lifelike dinosaurs like the Tyrannosaurus Rex, Apatosaurus, Triceratops and more as they walk, eat, fight and care for their young with captivating realism. Dino Island will be on display starting Saturday through Jan.5 at the Miami Children’s Museum (980 MacArthur Cswy., Miami). The exhibit is included in regular admission ($16 for adults and children, $12 for Florida residents, free for members and children under 1), daily hours are from 10 a.m.-6 p.m. For more information contact the Museum at 305-373-5437 or visit www.miamichildrensmuseum.org.
See and Do
- 20 signs that you might be Cuban
- Public transportation in Miami is making moves
- 20 great parks, 20 great outings
- Cauley Square is a hidden gem in Miami
- Instagram photos that prove that Biscayne National Park is a dazzling gem
- Check out these 5 events during Downtown Art Days
- 5 free and cheap events in Miami this weekend - Aug 26-28
- 'Star Wars' marathon at the Olympia Theater
- 'Psychic Match' star Deborah Graham talks about finding real love at Books & Books
- Public art to hunt down in Brickell and Downtown