Dino Island returns to the Miami Children's Museum
Miami Children's Museum brings back the dinosaurs at their Dino Island attraction.
The Miami Children’s Museum is going Jurassic with the return of Dino Island, a journey back 230 million years to the time when giant dinosaurs roamed the earth. Explore the 2,500 square feet of custom sets with lifelike dinosaurs like the Tyrannosaurus Rex, Apatosaurus, Triceratops and more as they walk, eat, fight and care for their young with captivating realism. Dino Island will be on display starting Saturday through Jan.5 at the Miami Children’s Museum (980 MacArthur Cswy., Miami). The exhibit is included in regular admission ($16 for adults and children, $12 for Florida residents, free for members and children under 1), daily hours are from 10 a.m.-6 p.m. For more information contact the Museum at 305-373-5437 or visit www.miamichildrensmuseum.org.
See and Do
- Free Train Rides, BBQ Fest & Giveaways: Munchkin Fun's Top Picks Mar 29 - Apr 5
- Video: #HowTo Miami Beach
- Easter Eggstravaganzas, Free Yoga & Munchkin Gardening: Munchkin Fun's Top Picks Mar 23-29
- Saturday event provides bikers of all levels a safe path in Miami
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - March 20-22
- Miami Open expands entertainment options with top chefs, models and Olympians
- Billy Porter plays Colony Theater this weekend
- St. Patty’s Day Fun, Free Play, Spring Break Prep & Legos: Munchkin Fun's Top Picks Mar 16-22
- Photo exhibit at UM Art Gallery explores life on the Texas High Plains
- 13th Annual Orchid Festival arrives this weekend