Dino Island returns to the Miami Children's Museum
Miami Children's Museum brings back the dinosaurs at their Dino Island attraction.
The Miami Children’s Museum is going Jurassic with the return of Dino Island, a journey back 230 million years to the time when giant dinosaurs roamed the earth. Explore the 2,500 square feet of custom sets with lifelike dinosaurs like the Tyrannosaurus Rex, Apatosaurus, Triceratops and more as they walk, eat, fight and care for their young with captivating realism. Dino Island will be on display starting Saturday through Jan.5 at the Miami Children’s Museum (980 MacArthur Cswy., Miami). The exhibit is included in regular admission ($16 for adults and children, $12 for Florida residents, free for members and children under 1), daily hours are from 10 a.m.-6 p.m. For more information contact the Museum at 305-373-5437 or visit www.miamichildrensmuseum.org.
See and Do
- Egg hunts, Dr. Seuss’s Bday, Legos & Pirates: Munchkin Fun's Top Picks Mar 2-8
- Richard Lewis takes the stage at Parker Playhouse in Fort Lauderdale on Friday
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Feb. 27-March 1
- Miami Events - March 2015
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - Feb. 27-March 1
- South Beach Comedy Festival 2015 announces line-up
- Disney Live, Mommy’s Night Out, Food Trucks & Skating: Munchkin Fun's Top Picks Feb 23-29
- Things to Do in Miami this Weekend - Feb. 20-22
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Feb. 14-16
- President’s Day Weekend Guide 2015