Dino Island returns to the Miami Children's Museum
Miami Children's Museum brings back the dinosaurs at their Dino Island attraction.
The Miami Children’s Museum is going Jurassic with the return of Dino Island, a journey back 230 million years to the time when giant dinosaurs roamed the earth. Explore the 2,500 square feet of custom sets with lifelike dinosaurs like the Tyrannosaurus Rex, Apatosaurus, Triceratops and more as they walk, eat, fight and care for their young with captivating realism. Dino Island will be on display starting Saturday through Jan.5 at the Miami Children’s Museum (980 MacArthur Cswy., Miami). The exhibit is included in regular admission ($16 for adults and children, $12 for Florida residents, free for members and children under 1), daily hours are from 10 a.m.-6 p.m. For more information contact the Museum at 305-373-5437 or visit www.miamichildrensmuseum.org.
See and Do
- Munchkin Fun's top picks for family fun July 27 - Aug 2
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - July 24-26
- Overtown Music & Arts Festival is a soulful afternoon in historic Miami neighborhood
- International Salsa Festival takes over Tamiami Park for three days of salsa's finest performers
- Munchkin Fun's top picks for family fun July20-26
- Free and Cheap things to do in Miami - July 17-19
- The Project [theatre] takes over Bardot with immersive hip hop theater
- 15 things to do with the kids in Miami July 13-19: Munchkin Fun's Top Picks
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - July 10-12
- Munchkin Fun's top picks for family fun July 6-12