Dinner in Paradise returns to Homestead's Paradise Gardens Nov 17
Eat & drink under the stars
Eat & drink under the stars as Dinner in Paradise returns to Homestead's Paradise Gardens Nov 17. Now in its 8th season, the series features a monthly five-course meal prepared by 3-4 local chefs. Each dinner includes an appetizer reception, a farm tour and dinner. Reservations required, $165 per person including gratuity but not tax or processing. The Nov 17 dinner will be peppered by Jamie DeRosa (Tongue & Cheek), Todd Erickson (HaVen) and Lauren DeShields (Market 17). Reservations are required, click here to book.
- The List: Casa D'Angelo's Angelo Elia
- Dewey LoSasso to run new restaurant at Schnebly Winery and Miami Brewing Co.
- American Social now open in Brickell
- Cibo Wine Bar expands to South Beach
- Top 10 most popular Miami food/drink places on Instagram in 2014
- The List: The Dutch's Conor Hanlon
- Stephen Starr to open second restaurant in Bal Harbour
- Philly diner Green Eggs Cafe opens in Aventura
- New restaurants add to Doral's food options
- Escopazzo closes in South Beach after 21-year run