Dinner in Paradise returns to Homestead's Paradise Gardens Nov 17
Eat & drink under the stars
Eat & drink under the stars as Dinner in Paradise returns to Homestead's Paradise Gardens Nov 17. Now in its 8th season, the series features a monthly five-course meal prepared by 3-4 local chefs. Each dinner includes an appetizer reception, a farm tour and dinner. Reservations required, $165 per person including gratuity but not tax or processing. The Nov 17 dinner will be peppered by Jamie DeRosa (Tongue & Cheek), Todd Erickson (HaVen) and Lauren DeShields (Market 17). Reservations are required, click here to book.
- Chefs named at new Miami restaurants Centro Taco, Laffa Mediterranean and Zest
- The List: Miami's best food with Sushi Maki's Abe Ng
- Miami's best burgers are getting fired up at Burger Brawl
- The List: Miami's best foods with Cantina La Veinte's Santiago Gómez
- La Embajada to open restaurant, coffee bar, music venue in Wynwood
- Tamarina hires exec chef from 'Best New Restaurant' winner Dolce
- Miami's most anticipated restaurants: Where are they now?
- Michelle Bernstein opens Cena by Michy in Miami's MiMo neighborhood
- Where to Treat Mom for Mother's Day
- The List: Miami's best bites with Sugarcane's Timon Balloo