Dinner in Paradise returns to Homestead's Paradise Gardens Nov 17
Eat & drink under the stars
Eat & drink under the stars as Dinner in Paradise returns to Homestead's Paradise Gardens Nov 17. Now in its 8th season, the series features a monthly five-course meal prepared by 3-4 local chefs. Each dinner includes an appetizer reception, a farm tour and dinner. Reservations required, $165 per person including gratuity but not tax or processing. The Nov 17 dinner will be peppered by Jamie DeRosa (Tongue & Cheek), Todd Erickson (HaVen) and Lauren DeShields (Market 17). Reservations are required, click here to book.
- President Hello Kitty? She's got cookies to convince you
- South Beach Seafood Festival 2016 highlights top seafood chefs, restaurants
- Get yours: stone crab season starts Saturday
- Is this the best black-owned food truck in South Florida?
- Food just got a lot better at Heat's American Airlines Arena
- Luke's Diner will be a real place Wednesday. Here's where to get free coffee:
- Poke, not sushi, is what's cool in Miami. Yelp helps us find it
- What Zika? Governor visits Wynwood to promote dining event
- Where to eat great food, drink great wine and beer — and raise money
- Why the Hungry Black Man makes juice bar his pick of the week