Dinner in Paradise returns to Homestead's Paradise Gardens Nov 17
Eat & drink under the stars
Eat & drink under the stars as Dinner in Paradise returns to Homestead's Paradise Gardens Nov 17. Now in its 8th season, the series features a monthly five-course meal prepared by 3-4 local chefs. Each dinner includes an appetizer reception, a farm tour and dinner. Reservations required, $165 per person including gratuity but not tax or processing. The Nov 17 dinner will be peppered by Jamie DeRosa (Tongue & Cheek), Todd Erickson (HaVen) and Lauren DeShields (Market 17). Reservations are required, click here to book.
- Slow Food's Ark of Taste at Paraiso Bay
- The List: Oceanaire's Kareem Anguin
- Miami Beach's Macchialina to open in Asheville
- Fresh American Bistro debuts in Sunny Isles
- The List: Seagrape's Michelle Bernstein
- Pubbelly and Wynwood Brewing Co. to open restaurant, beer bar on cruise ship
- Are these the best restaurants in South Florida?
- La Nuit en Rosé wine festival coming to Miami Beach Edition
- Miami's 15 most anticipated restaurants of 2015
- The List: 50 Eggs' John Kunkel