Dinner in Paradise returns to Homestead's Paradise Gardens Nov 17
Eat & drink under the stars
Eat & drink under the stars as Dinner in Paradise returns to Homestead's Paradise Gardens Nov 17. Now in its 8th season, the series features a monthly five-course meal prepared by 3-4 local chefs. Each dinner includes an appetizer reception, a farm tour and dinner. Reservations required, $165 per person including gratuity but not tax or processing. The Nov 17 dinner will be peppered by Jamie DeRosa (Tongue & Cheek), Todd Erickson (HaVen) and Lauren DeShields (Market 17). Reservations are required, click here to book.
- Taste Chinese, Mexican and Japanese in one bite — for one night only
- A vegetarian gastropub? It's coming to (where else?) South Beach
- Where you can taste a prize-winning doughnut in Miami
- These are Miami's most popular brunch spots, says Yelp
- Pollo Tropical wants you to cheat — on your chicken
- Three perfect words: Free chocolate croissants
- Burgers and beer in Brickell on National Cheeseburger Day
- Who has Miami's favorite fried chicken?
- This local Haitian chef will be on Food Network — again
- A reason for Miami foodies to drive north to Palm Beach