Dinner at Sci Sci
Sci Sci Lounge will open its doors for their Grand Opening Dinner Party with a special DJ Video Set by Tom Laroc.
1053 Brickell Plaza
It’s no surprise that Brickell has been making its mark on the nightlife scene and tonight there’s a new reason to step away from the beach and go downtown. Sci Sci Lounge will open its doors for their Grand Opening Dinner Party with a special DJ Video Set by Tom Laroc. Surround yourself with beautiful people as you enjoy of glass of wine or dine on the delicious Italian bistro.
Tonight there will be complimentary champagne for ladies from 10p-11p and special dinner menus as well. Socialize in the Italian inspired décor with chandeliers, wooden booths, velvet banquets, and have a taste of Italy right in downtown Miami. Don’t expect a hassle at the door; Sci Sci is catering to the young late night crowd and the early bird older crowd. The menu is extensive and has something that everyone would like, from fresh pasta, Carpaccio, salmon, antipasta, and fresh smoked meats; all of which are delicious. See what the buzz is all about head to Sci Sci for dinner and drinks.
- db Bistro Moderne Serves Up Art You Can Drink
- Summer in the city: DBGB, boozy fundraisers and bikini contests
- Go Drink This: Aperol Spritz
- Woodchuck Transforms The Annex in Wynwood into a Big Top for Gumption Cider Launch
- Go Drink This: Banjan Groove
- New Patrón lets you step up your Cinco de Mayo game
- Nahko and Medicine for the People at Grand Central, Dance Band Night, Electric Piquete & Buck 15 Redux
- Cinco de Mayo Parties in Miami and South Florida
- Fight nights, Derby days, comedy & Cinco de Mayo
- Oculto Manor transforms Soho Studios into fun-house of secrets