Dinner at Sci Sci
Sci Sci Lounge will open its doors for their Grand Opening Dinner Party with a special DJ Video Set by Tom Laroc.
1053 Brickell Plaza
It’s no surprise that Brickell has been making its mark on the nightlife scene and tonight there’s a new reason to step away from the beach and go downtown. Sci Sci Lounge will open its doors for their Grand Opening Dinner Party with a special DJ Video Set by Tom Laroc. Surround yourself with beautiful people as you enjoy of glass of wine or dine on the delicious Italian bistro.
Tonight there will be complimentary champagne for ladies from 10p-11p and special dinner menus as well. Socialize in the Italian inspired décor with chandeliers, wooden booths, velvet banquets, and have a taste of Italy right in downtown Miami. Don’t expect a hassle at the door; Sci Sci is catering to the young late night crowd and the early bird older crowd. The menu is extensive and has something that everyone would like, from fresh pasta, Carpaccio, salmon, antipasta, and fresh smoked meats; all of which are delicious. See what the buzz is all about head to Sci Sci for dinner and drinks.
- Minibar app brings wine, spirits, and beer to your door
- Go Drink This: The Pineapple
- Repour craft cocktail bar to open in South Beach's Albion Hotel
- Sunday symphony, saused Flamingos, philanthropic models and a new monthly Edition
- Go Drink This: Ceviche Sour
- Nude male models in Miami! Booze! Art, music and ping pong, too.
- Ultra Music Festival releases Phase 1 of its 2015 lineup
- Go Drink This: New England Sidecar
- Flooring it with YoungArts, Cirque does charity and an art party
- Wunderbar at Circa 39 charms with global cocktails and flavors in Mid-Beach