Dinner, and Wine
Red wine and meat. Yum. The two will be paired this Wednesday, October 14th, at Au Pied de Cochon in Miami Beach at 7 p.m.
Au Pied De Cochon
81 Washington Avenue
By Solange Reyner
Red wine and meat. Yum. The two will be paired this Wednesday, October 14th, at Au Pied de Cochon in Miami Beach at 7 p.m.. The French brasserie is teaming up with Sonoma County's Kamen Winery to serve you some of the most distinguished, and rare, reds in the country.
The price is $110, but the menu is probably worth it. Here's what's planned:
- 2008 Qupe Chardonnay with hors d'oeuvres
- 2005 Kamen Kashmir with Charcuterie
- 2005 Kyman Syrah with a roasted rack of lamb and creamy polenta
- 2005 Kamen Cabernet Sauvignon with Braised Veal Cheeks, glazed carrots and caramelized onions
- 2006 Kamen Cabernet Sauvignon with French cheeses and Petit Fours.
Reserve your seat at a table quickly - the dinner is limited to 28 guests.
See and Do
- King Arthur and his knights get goofy in ‘Monty Python’s Spamalot’
- ‘War Horse’ brings its imaginative, moving drama to Miami’s Arsht Center
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Mar. 7-9
- Calle Ocho: 5 Things we are excited about this year
- Daddy Yankee reigns as the King of Calle Ocho
- World Golf Championships-Cadillac Championship brings golf and more to Doral
- Fair freebies, 110 years of Dr Seuss, Lego builds & 10 other fun things to do this week
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Feb. 28-Mar. 2
- Carnaval on the Mile kicks off a busy month in Miami
- Whoopi Goldberg heads to the Arsht Center for a night of laughs