Dinner, and Wine
Red wine and meat. Yum. The two will be paired this Wednesday, October 14th, at Au Pied de Cochon in Miami Beach at 7 p.m.
By Solange Reyner
Red wine and meat. Yum. The two will be paired this Wednesday, October 14th, at Au Pied de Cochon in Miami Beach at 7 p.m.. The French brasserie is teaming up with Sonoma County's Kamen Winery to serve you some of the most distinguished, and rare, reds in the country.
The price is $110, but the menu is probably worth it. Here's what's planned:
- 2008 Qupe Chardonnay with hors d'oeuvres
- 2005 Kamen Kashmir with Charcuterie
- 2005 Kyman Syrah with a roasted rack of lamb and creamy polenta
- 2005 Kamen Cabernet Sauvignon with Braised Veal Cheeks, glazed carrots and caramelized onions
- 2006 Kamen Cabernet Sauvignon with French cheeses and Petit Fours.
Reserve your seat at a table quickly - the dinner is limited to 28 guests.
Au Pied De Cochon
81 Washington Avenue
See and Do
- 5 free and cheap events in Miami this weekend - Sept. 30-Oct.2
- Debate watching parties in Miami
- 7 Places You Must Visit in Key Biscayne
- Louis C.K. announces four show run at Arsht Center in November
- Miami public spaces are getting a makeover with these upcoming projects
- 12 Things You Didn't Know about Jean-Michel Basquiat
- 5 free and cheap events in Miami this weekend - Sept. 23-25
- Live the nostalgia of ‘¿Qué Pasa, USA?’ this Saturday
- 4 Fitness Events in South Florida for Gym Rats
- Everglades gets funky with Wynwood benefit