Dinner, and Wine
Red wine and meat. Yum. The two will be paired this Wednesday, October 14th, at Au Pied de Cochon in Miami Beach at 7 p.m.
Au Pied De Cochon
81 Washington Avenue
By Solange Reyner
Red wine and meat. Yum. The two will be paired this Wednesday, October 14th, at Au Pied de Cochon in Miami Beach at 7 p.m.. The French brasserie is teaming up with Sonoma County's Kamen Winery to serve you some of the most distinguished, and rare, reds in the country.
The price is $110, but the menu is probably worth it. Here's what's planned:
- 2008 Qupe Chardonnay with hors d'oeuvres
- 2005 Kamen Kashmir with Charcuterie
- 2005 Kyman Syrah with a roasted rack of lamb and creamy polenta
- 2005 Kamen Cabernet Sauvignon with Braised Veal Cheeks, glazed carrots and caramelized onions
- 2006 Kamen Cabernet Sauvignon with French cheeses and Petit Fours.
Reserve your seat at a table quickly - the dinner is limited to 28 guests.
See and Do
- Third Thursdays at Perez Art Museum Miami brings music and drinks
- Memorial Day Weekend Events - 2015
- Haitian Book Fair to celebrate Caribbean culture for 3rd year
- Annie, Open Play & Freebie Fun: Munchkin Fun's Top Picks for Memorial Day Week
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - May 15-17
- Haitian Compas Festival encores at Sun Life Stadium with System Band and many more
- Siempre Flamenco hosts Cafe Cantante at the South Miami-Dade Cultural Arts Center
- The Rhythm Foundation's Dance Band Night kicks off with The French Horn
- What if Works presents Chekhov's 'The Cherry Orchard'
- S'mores, the Hunger Games & Annie: Munchkin Fun's Top picks May 11-17