The Dining Room vacates Vesper, looks for new location in which to pop-up
After a 25-day run at The Shelborne, The Dining Room is moving on
Well that was fast. And perhaps intentionally so after making many a food fan laugh at the notion that former SoFi fave The Dining Room was popping up sort of permanently in the space formerly known as Vesper. After a 25 day run there, The Dining Room is again on the move.
"It has been an amazing run at Vesper, and we are excited to have had a chance to pop up in such a hot neighborhood. Our summer fling at Vesper has left us with many memories, and we want to thank the Shelborne for making us part of their family," said the restaurant's Maria Lieberman.
While Vesper introduces a new "casual South Beach concept" including fried Zeppoles on October 5, The Dining Room is seeking a new space and working on some new concepts, including a pop-up bar, The Blacksmith, at the space known as The Well at 444 W. 41st St. just next to The Forge.The Blacksmith will feature "artisanal bottle service, spirits, and an exciting small plates menu" by chef Horacio Rivadero. A live band will perform jazzy-rock faves.
"Where will we pop-up next? Send us a Tweet if you have any suggestions! Think Brickell..We are in the midst of looking for a new neighborhood to call home," Lieberman says.
- Tobacco Road goes adrift: A Miamian's lament of historic bar's corporate partnership
- Pascal Oudin's Brasserie Central opening soon at Merrick Park
- From 1826 to 50 Eggs: Danny Grant to helm 'two new concepts' for John Kunkel's growing culinary empire
- Exclusive! Top Chef Masters' Patricia Yeo is Khong River House's new executive chef
- Japanese speakeasy BLK Orchid opening at Townhouse Hotel Oct. 17
- Coyo Taco Wynwood opening mid November
- Kris Wessel's A.I.R. near Lincoln Road closing after less than 2 months
- Miami Smokers opening retail shop & deli in Little Havana
- Chef Jeremiah's swinesational P.I.G. 5 lineup announced!
- Tickets now on sale for LUCKYRICE Festival's 5th Anniversary by Bombay Sapphire East and hosted by Masaharu Morimoto