The Dining Room vacates Vesper, looks for new location in which to pop-up
After a 25-day run at The Shelborne, The Dining Room is moving on
Well that was fast. And perhaps intentionally so after making many a food fan laugh at the notion that former SoFi fave The Dining Room was popping up sort of permanently in the space formerly known as Vesper. After a 25 day run there, The Dining Room is again on the move.
"It has been an amazing run at Vesper, and we are excited to have had a chance to pop up in such a hot neighborhood. Our summer fling at Vesper has left us with many memories, and we want to thank the Shelborne for making us part of their family," said the restaurant's Maria Lieberman.
While Vesper introduces a new "casual South Beach concept" including fried Zeppoles on October 5, The Dining Room is seeking a new space and working on some new concepts, including a pop-up bar, The Blacksmith, at the space known as The Well at 444 W. 41st St. just next to The Forge.The Blacksmith will feature "artisanal bottle service, spirits, and an exciting small plates menu" by chef Horacio Rivadero. A live band will perform jazzy-rock faves.
"Where will we pop-up next? Send us a Tweet if you have any suggestions! Think Brickell..We are in the midst of looking for a new neighborhood to call home," Lieberman says.
- Free Food, Drink & More at My Ceviche Midtown's 3-Day Grand Opening Block Party Dec. 16
- New at Townhouse: K Ramen. Burger. Beer. Plus rooftop "destination" The Cape
- COYO Taco's Scott Linquist opens OLLA Nov. 28 on Lincoln Road
- Bazaar Mar by José Andrés at SLS Brickell open for biz Nov. 22
- My Ceviche opening 6th outpost later this month at The Shops at Midtown
- Is Jack Nicholson an investor in a soon-to-open Miami restaurant?
- Michael Schwartz's Fi'lia opens in Brickell next week
- Brazil's 24/7 French bistro Paris 6 opening October 24 on Miami Beach
- Mignonette opening second location in ex-Gourmet Diner space on Biscayne
- Ferran Adrià, Jorge Muñoz, Aaron Mulliss & Nick Beardshaw in Miami for Estrella Damm Gastronomy Congress