Calle Ocho Japanese darling expands to a second location
Breaking dining news- Calle Ocho Japanese/Thai darling Mr. Yum is opening a second location, this one in Downtown Miami. Just today, the restaurant announced its new spot on Twitter and posted notice on Facebook that it’s hiring. The original location has been drawing solid lunch and dinner crowds to Calle Ocho since it opened last year. We’re particular fans of the hamachi jalapeno, the salmon yuzo and the chicken red curry, all of which we’re hoping make the move. Stay tuned for updates and in the meantime, read about the restaurant's hangover soup, beef curry and more in our First Look.
- Road Trip! The seven best things we ate at Epcot food and wine festival
- Top five places to eat in Miami right now, according to Yelp
- How to Halloween like a foodie: Your definitive list
- Rejoice! South Florida's favorite cinnamon buns are back
- What's that big top in Bayfront Park? A Spanish food feast
- President Hello Kitty? She's got cookies to convince you
- South Beach Seafood Festival 2016 highlights top seafood chefs, restaurants
- Get yours: stone crab season starts Saturday
- Is this the best black-owned food truck in South Florida?
- Food just got a lot better at Heat's American Airlines Arena