Calle Ocho Japanese darling expands to a second location
Breaking dining news- Calle Ocho Japanese/Thai darling Mr. Yum is opening a second location, this one in Downtown Miami. Just today, the restaurant announced its new spot on Twitter and posted notice on Facebook that it’s hiring. The original location has been drawing solid lunch and dinner crowds to Calle Ocho since it opened last year. We’re particular fans of the hamachi jalapeno, the salmon yuzo and the chicken red curry, all of which we’re hoping make the move. Stay tuned for updates and in the meantime, read about the restaurant's hangover soup, beef curry and more in our First Look.
- Burger Beast's Croquetapalooza to showcase one of Miami's favorite comfort foods
- What's the Best? 5 Choice Cheese Shops in Miami and Broward
- Pubbelly goes vegan Oct 2
- Eat well & do good at OTC Sept 22
- Updated: Miami restaurant openings, closings and more
- Miami's Best Pizza to close after 44 years in Coral Gables
- Miami food to star on Bravo's 'Best New Restaurant'
- What's the Best? 5 Miami Coffee Shops
- Truffles and caviar on menu at Haven craft beer dinner in Miami Beach
- Interactive brunch benefits United Way of Miami-Dade