Dining Deals with a View
Eat & Save at Intracoastal Mall this Fall
North Miami Beach’s Intracoastal Mall is celebrating fall with a season of dining deals. Read on for the details…
- American classic The Water Club is dishing up NFL drink specials and a tailgating menu throughout football season. Also on tap – stone crab, raw bar specials and Sunday brunch. Pop by between 4-7 daily for two-for-one drinks and 50% off the bar menu.
- Rack’s Italian Kitchen boasts a rotating slate of discounts. Monday nights feature “Love at First Slice” for $7 house salad, $7 pasta with choice of sauce and $7 classic coal-oven Brooklyn pie; Wednesdays are “$5 Burger Night” with create-your-own gourmet burgers; and Friday nights are “Lobster Fridays” offering 1.5lb lobsters served with baby potatoes and corn for $19.95.
- Buy a $50 gift card at Flamma Brazilian Steakhouse and receive $25 off dinner for two.
- Pubbelly goes vegan Oct 2
- Eat well & do good at OTC Sept 22
- Updated: Miami restaurant openings, closings and more
- Miami's Best Pizza to close after 44 years in Coral Gables
- Miami food to star on Bravo's 'Best New Restaurant'
- What's the Best? 5 Miami Coffee Shops
- Truffles and caviar on menu at Haven craft beer dinner in Miami Beach
- Interactive brunch benefits United Way of Miami-Dade
- Scott Conant of Scarpetta to open restaurant in Turnberry Isle in Aventura
- Zuma partners to open Tamarina restaurant in Miami