Dining Deals with a View
Eat & Save at Intracoastal Mall this Fall
North Miami Beach’s Intracoastal Mall is celebrating fall with a season of dining deals. Read on for the details…
- American classic The Water Club is dishing up NFL drink specials and a tailgating menu throughout football season. Also on tap – stone crab, raw bar specials and Sunday brunch. Pop by between 4-7 daily for two-for-one drinks and 50% off the bar menu.
- Rack’s Italian Kitchen boasts a rotating slate of discounts. Monday nights feature “Love at First Slice” for $7 house salad, $7 pasta with choice of sauce and $7 classic coal-oven Brooklyn pie; Wednesdays are “$5 Burger Night” with create-your-own gourmet burgers; and Friday nights are “Lobster Fridays” offering 1.5lb lobsters served with baby potatoes and corn for $19.95.
- Buy a $50 gift card at Flamma Brazilian Steakhouse and receive $25 off dinner for two.
- Tom Colicchio's top chef in Miami has South Florida roots
- The List: BC Tacos' Brett Chiavari
- The List: Valentino's Giovanni Rocchio
- Lime closes in South Beach, BTW opening in its place
- Shikany restaurant in Miami closed until further notice
- Veuve Clicquot celebrates Carnaval at the Thompson Miami Beach
- The List: The Federal's Ani Meinhold and Cesar Zapata
- My Ceviche owners to open Laffa Mediterranean Kitchen in Miami
- Slow Food's Ark of Taste at Paraiso Bay
- The List: Oceanaire's Kareem Anguin