Dining Deals with a View
Eat & Save at Intracoastal Mall this Fall
North Miami Beach’s Intracoastal Mall is celebrating fall with a season of dining deals. Read on for the details…
- American classic The Water Club is dishing up NFL drink specials and a tailgating menu throughout football season. Also on tap – stone crab, raw bar specials and Sunday brunch. Pop by between 4-7 daily for two-for-one drinks and 50% off the bar menu.
- Rack’s Italian Kitchen boasts a rotating slate of discounts. Monday nights feature “Love at First Slice” for $7 house salad, $7 pasta with choice of sauce and $7 classic coal-oven Brooklyn pie; Wednesdays are “$5 Burger Night” with create-your-own gourmet burgers; and Friday nights are “Lobster Fridays” offering 1.5lb lobsters served with baby potatoes and corn for $19.95.
- Buy a $50 gift card at Flamma Brazilian Steakhouse and receive $25 off dinner for two.
- A barbecued grilled cheese with Heat -- Miami Heat, that is
- Here's why you should call Dolores ... Miami Smokers for the summer
- We ordered free ice cream from UberEATS. Here's what happened
- South of Spice dining event is a luxurious taste of South Beach
- These 9 Miami food and cocktail events are so good we can't pick just one
- Why this chef wants to bring fine dining to Cuba
- Uber will bring you free ice cream Friday
- Miami Chefs Taking Their Talents to Casa de Campo For a Weekend
- How this Indian restaurant is raising the foodie game in Kendall
- How you can get your gourmet doughnut fix in Miami Beach