Dining Deals with a View
Eat & Save at Intracoastal Mall this Fall
North Miami Beach’s Intracoastal Mall is celebrating fall with a season of dining deals. Read on for the details…
- American classic The Water Club is dishing up NFL drink specials and a tailgating menu throughout football season. Also on tap – stone crab, raw bar specials and Sunday brunch. Pop by between 4-7 daily for two-for-one drinks and 50% off the bar menu.
- Rack’s Italian Kitchen boasts a rotating slate of discounts. Monday nights feature “Love at First Slice” for $7 house salad, $7 pasta with choice of sauce and $7 classic coal-oven Brooklyn pie; Wednesdays are “$5 Burger Night” with create-your-own gourmet burgers; and Friday nights are “Lobster Fridays” offering 1.5lb lobsters served with baby potatoes and corn for $19.95.
- Buy a $50 gift card at Flamma Brazilian Steakhouse and receive $25 off dinner for two.
- South Beach sushi pop-up Prey puts invasive species on the menu at 1 Hotel & Homes
- The List: 10 best Miami foods with Batch Gastropub's Kevin Danilo
- 2 new Coral Gables restaurants opening this week: Trust & Co. and Ichimi
- Worth the drive: Clay Conley opens Grato restaurant in West Palm Beach
- A Top Chef's 10 favorite foods in Miami
- Former Zuma chef, manager to open KYU restaurant in Wynwood
- Kris Wessel to open barbecue joint in Miami's Little Haiti
- Is it worth it? Quality Meats Miami Beach debuts $64 Chicken Parm Pizza
- The List: 10 best South Florida restaurants according to Rick Mijares
- The List: A Ritz-Carlton chef's top Fort Lauderdale restaurants