Dining Deals with a View
Eat & Save at Intracoastal Mall this Fall
North Miami Beach’s Intracoastal Mall is celebrating fall with a season of dining deals. Read on for the details…
- American classic The Water Club is dishing up NFL drink specials and a tailgating menu throughout football season. Also on tap – stone crab, raw bar specials and Sunday brunch. Pop by between 4-7 daily for two-for-one drinks and 50% off the bar menu.
- Rack’s Italian Kitchen boasts a rotating slate of discounts. Monday nights feature “Love at First Slice” for $7 house salad, $7 pasta with choice of sauce and $7 classic coal-oven Brooklyn pie; Wednesdays are “$5 Burger Night” with create-your-own gourmet burgers; and Friday nights are “Lobster Fridays” offering 1.5lb lobsters served with baby potatoes and corn for $19.95.
- Buy a $50 gift card at Flamma Brazilian Steakhouse and receive $25 off dinner for two.
- The List: Eating in Miami with The Forge's Shareef Malnik
- MasterChef is casting Miami home cooks for new season
- Tacos & Tatas Tuesdays returns to Rocco’s Tacos
- Lure Fishbar reels in bourbon lovers for Thursday pairing dinner
- Burger Beast's Croquetapalooza to showcase one of Miami's favorite comfort foods
- What's the Best? 5 Choice Cheese Shops in Miami and Broward
- Pubbelly goes vegan Oct 2
- Eat well & do good at OTC Sept 22
- Updated: Miami restaurant openings, closings and more
- Miami's Best Pizza to close after 44 years in Coral Gables