Spend less & eat more with these dining deals
Spend less & eat more with these dining deals...
- Anthony's Coal Fired Pizza's new Miami Dade outlet (12502 W. Kendall Dr) is hosting Coal Fired & Cocktails, a Wednesday night happy hour featuring $5 vodka drinks and free food samples from 5 p.m. to closing; 305-273-8020.
- Brio Tuscan Grille, with locations in Hallandale Beach and Pembroke Pines, marks National Lasagne Day on Thursday with a half-off deal on eat-in orders of its $16.95 Lasagna Bolognese Al Forno
- D. Rodriguez Cuba serves a prix-fixe brunch from noon to 4pm Sundays for $29 including unlimited sangria; 305-673-3763.
- Jungle Island is offering a free barbecue lunch (chicken, two sides and a fountain drink) with general admission through Aug. 22; 305-400-7000.
- Marenas Resort launches a 5@5 special this week: a cocktail party in its lobby lounge 5-7 p.m. Friday-Sunday with $5 well drinks, $4 imported beers, $3 domestic beers, $7 house wines and $5 appetizers like boneless chipotle chicken wings, ham croquettes and cheeseburger nachos; 305-503-6000.
- The Setai debuts a series of summer promotions next week in celebration of its fifth anniversary. First up: a four-course Indian tasting menu available 7-11 p.m. Wednesdays for $60; 305-520-6400.
- UVA 69 Restaurant & Lounge Miami has rolled out a series of evening specials: half-price margaritas on Monday, free tapas with cocktail purchases Tuesday, buy-one-get-one cocktails Wednesday, live music Thursday, martini deals Friday and reduced-priced wines by the bottle Saturday; 305-754-9022.
Anthony's Coal Fired Pizza
12502 W. Kendall Dr, Miami
Brio Tuscan Grill
600 Silks Run, Suite 1205, Hallandale Beach
14576 SW 5 St, Pembroke Pines
1111 Parrot Jungle Trail, Miami
18683 Collins Ave, Sunny Isles Beach
2001 Collins Ave, Miami Beach
6900 Biscayne Blvd, Miami
- Zak the Baker closed, reopens Friday
- "Celebrity" status won't get you into Eating House's sold-out 4/20 dinner
- 10 New Restaurants Coming Soon to Downtown Doral
- Game of Thrones-inspired dishes at Beaker & Gray
- O, Miami poetry shows up in local food
- Two for one: Barley chef to open pizza pop up in Dadeland
- Balans restaurant owner found dead
- Which Miami seafood chef won last weekend's pork cooking competition?
- New menu for Raleigh Hotel restaurant
- This Miami chef was named Food & Wine best new chef