Dining in the Dark
Celebrate Earth Hour 2011 by candlelight
Acqua at Four Seasons Hotel Miami
1435 Brickell Ave, Miami
March 26, 8:30pm
$42 per person
Acqua at the Four Seasons Miami is celebrating Earth Hour by candlelight on March 26. Beginning at 8:30pm the lights will go dark on the dining room as diners will enjoy a candlelit, three-course meal made with organic and sustainable ingredients. $42 per person, a portion of proceeds will benefit the World Wildlife Fund.
- Miami Beach's Macchialina to open in Asheville
- Fresh American Bistro debuts in Sunny Isles
- The List: Seagrape's Michelle Bernstein
- Pubbelly and Wynwood Brewing Co. to open restaurant, beer bar on cruise ship
- Are these the best restaurants in South Florida?
- La Nuit en Rosé wine festival coming to Miami Beach Edition
- Miami's 15 most anticipated restaurants of 2015
- The List: 50 Eggs' John Kunkel
- The Burgies: Who will be South Florida's 2015 comfort-food champions?
- Southern Italian restaurant Campania opens Wednesday in Miami