Dine Out for Life
Dine out for life Thursday, April 28
Dine Out For Life
Thursday, April 28
Eat out and do good Thursday, April 28 as restaurants throughout South Florida host the sixth annual Dine Out For Life. 1500°, Blue Door Fish, Eos and Wish are four of several restaurants participating in the one-day fundraiser. Participating restaurants will donate a portion of their sales on April 28 to HIVAIDS organizations. Click here for a complete list.
- Chefs named at new Miami restaurants Centro Taco, Laffa Mediterranean and Zest
- The List: Miami's best food with Sushi Maki's Abe Ng
- Miami's best burgers are getting fired up at Burger Brawl
- The List: Miami's best foods with Cantina La Veinte's Santiago Gómez
- La Embajada to open restaurant, coffee bar, music venue in Wynwood
- Tamarina hires exec chef from 'Best New Restaurant' winner Dolce
- Miami's most anticipated restaurants: Where are they now?
- Michelle Bernstein opens Cena by Michy in Miami's MiMo neighborhood
- Where to Treat Mom for Mother's Day
- The List: Miami's best bites with Sugarcane's Timon Balloo