Dine Out for Life
Dine out for life Thursday, April 28
Eat out and do good Thursday, April 28 as restaurants throughout South Florida host the sixth annual Dine Out For Life. 1500°, Blue Door Fish, Eos and Wish are four of several restaurants participating in the one-day fundraiser. Participating restaurants will donate a portion of their sales on April 28 to HIVAIDS organizations. Click here for a complete list.
Dine Out For Life
Thursday, April 28
- This renovated firehouse with two names has become a Brickell staple
- Miami's favorite croquetas by Yelpers in honor of Croquetapalooza
- 5 fun foodie activities to do with kids in Miami
- Wynwood businesses reopen after Zika scare
- Michy fans: Fried chicken is back
- Grandma's recipes play into new Estefan Kitchen
- This "clean eating" South Beach restaurant to open Brickell spot
- Croquetas get star treatment at Croquetapalooza
- UberEATS expands delivery west to Coral Gables, Coconut Grove, South Miami
- Can these cupcakes save Lolita the killer whale?