Dine Out for Life
Dine out for life Thursday, April 28
Eat out and do good Thursday, April 28 as restaurants throughout South Florida host the sixth annual Dine Out For Life. 1500°, Blue Door Fish, Eos and Wish are four of several restaurants participating in the one-day fundraiser. Participating restaurants will donate a portion of their sales on April 28 to HIVAIDS organizations. Click here for a complete list.
Dine Out For Life
Thursday, April 28
- Taste Chinese, Mexican and Japanese in one bite — for one night only
- A vegetarian gastropub? It's coming to (where else?) South Beach
- Where you can taste a prize-winning doughnut in Miami
- These are Miami's most popular brunch spots, says Yelp
- Pollo Tropical wants you to cheat — on your chicken
- Three perfect words: Free chocolate croissants
- Burgers and beer in Brickell on National Cheeseburger Day
- Who has Miami's favorite fried chicken?
- This local Haitian chef will be on Food Network — again
- A reason for Miami foodies to drive north to Palm Beach