Dine Out for Life
Dine out for life Thursday, April 28
Dine Out For Life
Thursday, April 28
Eat out and do good Thursday, April 28 as restaurants throughout South Florida host the sixth annual Dine Out For Life. 1500°, Blue Door Fish, Eos and Wish are four of several restaurants participating in the one-day fundraiser. Participating restaurants will donate a portion of their sales on April 28 to HIVAIDS organizations. Click here for a complete list.
- Pubbelly goes vegan Oct 2
- Eat well & do good at OTC Sept 22
- Updated: Miami restaurant openings, closings and more
- Miami's Best Pizza to close after 44 years in Coral Gables
- Miami food to star on Bravo's 'Best New Restaurant'
- What's the Best? 5 Miami Coffee Shops
- Truffles and caviar on menu at Haven craft beer dinner in Miami Beach
- Interactive brunch benefits United Way of Miami-Dade
- Scott Conant of Scarpetta to open restaurant in Turnberry Isle in Aventura
- Zuma partners to open Tamarina restaurant in Miami