Dine Out for Life
Dine out for life Thursday, April 28
Dine Out For Life
Thursday, April 28
Eat out and do good Thursday, April 28 as restaurants throughout South Florida host the sixth annual Dine Out For Life. 1500°, Blue Door Fish, Eos and Wish are four of several restaurants participating in the one-day fundraiser. Participating restaurants will donate a portion of their sales on April 28 to HIVAIDS organizations. Click here for a complete list.
- Pubbelly's L'echon Brasserie closes in Miami Beach
- Five restaurants put Miami's fried chicken on the map
- The List: Best food in Miami with Palme d'Or's Gregory Pugin
- Is Thomas Keller opening a restaurant in Miami?
- Azul names Benjamin Murray chef de cuisine
- La Moderna Italian restaurant and bar opens in Sunset Harbour
- Kids Eat Free July 1-31: Feast on Munchkin Eats
- Michael Schwartz to close Cayman Islands outpost of Michael's Genuine Food & Drink
- The Dutch's BBQ series returns July 1
- The List: 10 best bets for Father's Day dining in South Florida