Dine with the Godfather
Dine with the Godfather of Nuevo Latino cuisine: Calamari welcomes guest chef Douglas Rodriguez
Calamari Douglas Rodriguez Dinner
Fri, Sept 16, $50 per person
3540 Main Hwy, Coconut Grove
Dine with the "Godfather of Nuevo Latino" cuisine as Calamari hosts chef Douglas Rodriguez for a special dinner on Friday, Sept 16. Enjoy a degustation menu of 12 tapas, wine pairings by the glass offered for an additional price. $50 per person, reserve at 305-444-3493.
- Chefs named at new Miami restaurants Centro Taco, Laffa Mediterranean and Zest
- The List: Miami's best food with Sushi Maki's Abe Ng
- Miami's best burgers are getting fired up at Burger Brawl
- The List: Miami's best foods with Cantina La Veinte's Santiago Gómez
- La Embajada to open restaurant, coffee bar, music venue in Wynwood
- Tamarina hires exec chef from 'Best New Restaurant' winner Dolce
- Miami's most anticipated restaurants: Where are they now?
- Michelle Bernstein opens Cena by Michy in Miami's MiMo neighborhood
- Where to Treat Mom for Mother's Day
- The List: Miami's best bites with Sugarcane's Timon Balloo