Dim Sum @ Hakkasan
Dim sum and then some at Hakkasan beginning this month
Hakkasan @ The Fontainebleau
4441 Collins Ave, Miami Beach
Forget dieting - Hakkasan is celebrating 2010 by giving South Floridians one more opportunity to indulge. Beginning this month, the Fontainebleau’s highbrow Chinese outpost will launch a weekend Dim Sum lunch from noon-3pm. Expect a variety of dumplings (Chinese chive, three-style mushrooms, grilled Shanghai); congees with meats and veggies; stir fried rice; noodle dishes, BBQ dishes and platters; soups and more. Prices range from $6-$22.
- The List: Miami's best eats with Piripi's Najat Kaanache
- Chefs named at new Miami restaurants Centro Taco, Laffa Mediterranean and Zest
- The List: Miami's best food with Sushi Maki's Abe Ng
- Miami's best burgers are getting fired up at Burger Brawl
- The List: Miami's best foods with Cantina La Veinte's Santiago Gómez
- La Embajada to open restaurant, coffee bar, music venue in Wynwood
- Tamarina hires exec chef from 'Best New Restaurant' winner Dolce
- Miami's most anticipated restaurants: Where are they now?
- Michelle Bernstein opens Cena by Michy in Miami's MiMo neighborhood
- Where to Treat Mom for Mother's Day