Dim Sum @ Hakkasan
Dim sum and then some at Hakkasan beginning this month
Hakkasan @ The Fontainebleau
4441 Collins Ave, Miami Beach
Forget dieting - Hakkasan is celebrating 2010 by giving South Floridians one more opportunity to indulge. Beginning this month, the Fontainebleau’s highbrow Chinese outpost will launch a weekend Dim Sum lunch from noon-3pm. Expect a variety of dumplings (Chinese chive, three-style mushrooms, grilled Shanghai); congees with meats and veggies; stir fried rice; noodle dishes, BBQ dishes and platters; soups and more. Prices range from $6-$22.
- Pubbelly goes vegan Oct 2
- Eat well & do good at OTC Sept 22
- Updated: Miami restaurant openings, closings and more
- Miami's Best Pizza to close after 44 years in Coral Gables
- Miami food to star on Bravo's 'Best New Restaurant'
- What's the Best? 5 Miami Coffee Shops
- Truffles and caviar on menu at Haven craft beer dinner in Miami Beach
- Interactive brunch benefits United Way of Miami-Dade
- Scott Conant of Scarpetta to open restaurant in Turnberry Isle in Aventura
- Zuma partners to open Tamarina restaurant in Miami