Dim Sum @ Hakkasan
Dim sum and then some at Hakkasan beginning this month
Hakkasan @ The Fontainebleau
4441 Collins Ave, Miami Beach
Forget dieting - Hakkasan is celebrating 2010 by giving South Floridians one more opportunity to indulge. Beginning this month, the Fontainebleau’s highbrow Chinese outpost will launch a weekend Dim Sum lunch from noon-3pm. Expect a variety of dumplings (Chinese chive, three-style mushrooms, grilled Shanghai); congees with meats and veggies; stir fried rice; noodle dishes, BBQ dishes and platters; soups and more. Prices range from $6-$22.
- Miami Beach's Macchialina to open in Asheville
- Fresh American Bistro debuts in Sunny Isles
- The List: Seagrape's Michelle Bernstein
- Pubbelly and Wynwood Brewing Co. to open restaurant, beer bar on cruise ship
- Are these the best restaurants in South Florida?
- La Nuit en Rosé wine festival coming to Miami Beach Edition
- Miami's 15 most anticipated restaurants of 2015
- The List: 50 Eggs' John Kunkel
- The Burgies: Who will be South Florida's 2015 comfort-food champions?
- Southern Italian restaurant Campania opens Wednesday in Miami