Dim Sum @ Hakkasan
Dim sum and then some at Hakkasan beginning this month
Hakkasan @ The Fontainebleau
4441 Collins Ave, Miami Beach
Forget dieting - Hakkasan is celebrating 2010 by giving South Floridians one more opportunity to indulge. Beginning this month, the Fontainebleau’s highbrow Chinese outpost will launch a weekend Dim Sum lunch from noon-3pm. Expect a variety of dumplings (Chinese chive, three-style mushrooms, grilled Shanghai); congees with meats and veggies; stir fried rice; noodle dishes, BBQ dishes and platters; soups and more. Prices range from $6-$22.
- The List: Corsair's Scott Conant
- Chef changes at Verde, Steak 954, Makoto
- The List: Casa D'Angelo's Angelo Elia
- South Beach openings: Soho Bay, David's Cafe, a new Dewey's, Bodega, Chicken Kitchen, La Savina
- Christmas and NYE 2014: A Holiday Dining Guide for Miami and South Florida
- Dewey LoSasso to run new restaurant at Schnebly Winery and Miami Brewing Co.
- American Social now open in Brickell
- Cibo Wine Bar expands to South Beach
- Top 10 most popular Miami food/drink places on Instagram in 2014
- The List: The Dutch's Conor Hanlon