Dillinger is Dead
The Upper Eastside Garden screens a digital copy of Marco Ferreri's 1969 classic Dillinger is Dead.
Saturday, the Upper Eastside Garden screens a digital copy of Marco Ferreri's 1969 classic Dillinger is Dead. Michel Piccoli stars as a man grappling with a wife he can't stand, a dinner he doesn't care to eat, a maid he can't resist, and a gun he believes to have been owned by the notorious Mr. Dillinger. The trigger is bound to get pulled, it's just a matter of where the gun is pointed.
Showtime: Saturday, September 26 at 8 p.m.
Location: Upper Eastside Garden, 7244 Biscayne Blvd., Miami
Cost: Free, but at $5 donation gets you a complementary Grolsch beer or Illy coffee
- 9 movies that will scare your pants off at the Popcorn Frights Film Festival
- 5 Movies Worth Seeing and 3 to Avoid During Memorial Day Weekend
- Letting the good times roll in 'Everybody Wants Some!!' (R)
- Hank Williams biopic ‘I Saw The Light (R)’ falls flat
- What if the 2016 Oscar-nominated movies took place in Miami?
- Father doesn't always know best in 'The Clan' (R)
- 'Rock the Kasbah' (R)
- 'Pan' (PG)
- 'He Named Me Malala' (PG-13)
- 'Freeheld' (PG-13)