Digital Fridays with Bad Boy Bill
Digital Fridays at CAMEO present Bad Boy Bill!
I’m so happy that Cameo made a come back and with amazing events like the new Digital Fridays, it’s here to stay. Tonight they’re bringing one of my favorite DJ’s to rock the place with some fabulous House music for the launch of the latest addition to the weekly line-up kicks off. It’s all about Bad Boy Bill, he’ll be joined by the newest weekly resident, Miami’s own Producer/ DJ Christian Falero and Chicago native DJ Alex Peace. Tickets for the inaugural event are available at WantTickets.com for a price of $23; not bad if you ask me. Doors open at 11pm and with the line up they’ve set up for tonight; it’s going to be a mad house. Let's the get Digital!
- Sake, beer, oysters and Basel, Art Basel
- Go Drink This: Marrakesh
- ICON Miami opening soon in former Mansion space and now hiring
- Rok'n burgers on 73rd St., rockin' authors hit Rock Bottom at Arsht, Dom at The Dutch & Sweet Liberty's sweet deal
- Could this be the Best Happy Hour in Miami: DECK sixteen at Hyatt Centric
- Neat Stuff's Casino Night returns this Friday at Nikki Beach
- LUCKYRICE at the Raleigh, PIG in Wynwood, a pre-Pride Soiree & showboating on Fisher Island with the Pointer Sisters
- Go Drink This: Sir Isaac Newton
- New lounges, poolside rap parties, free concerts, food fetes & dinner with Uncle Luke
- Go Drink This: The Aviator