Digital Fridays with Bad Boy Bill
Digital Fridays at CAMEO present Bad Boy Bill!
I’m so happy that Cameo made a come back and with amazing events like the new Digital Fridays, it’s here to stay. Tonight they’re bringing one of my favorite DJ’s to rock the place with some fabulous House music for the launch of the latest addition to the weekly line-up kicks off. It’s all about Bad Boy Bill, he’ll be joined by the newest weekly resident, Miami’s own Producer/ DJ Christian Falero and Chicago native DJ Alex Peace. Tickets for the inaugural event are available at WantTickets.com for a price of $23; not bad if you ask me. Doors open at 11pm and with the line up they’ve set up for tonight; it’s going to be a mad house. Let's the get Digital!
- Go Drink This: Mojito Illegal
- Drinkhouse Fire & Ice set to bring frosty fun to Miami nightlife
- The 10 Must-Have Cocktails in Miami this Summer
- Could this be the Best Happy Hour in Miami: Toscana Divino in Brickell
- Sunset Swim, Bacchanal at Bagatelle, see J Alvarez for free, beer & clay at the Wolfsonian & free Wapo Tacos!
- Go Drink This: Scotch and the Coconut
- Freedom's just another word for an excuse to booze, plus a dinner and drag show!
- Go Drink This: Ginger Berry Smash
- Could this be the Best Happy Hour in Miami: EDGE Steak & Bar at the Four Seasons Miami
- Chocolate orgies, apres happy hours, Sunday suppers and late night brunches