Digital Fridays with Bad Boy Bill
Digital Fridays at CAMEO present Bad Boy Bill!
I’m so happy that Cameo made a come back and with amazing events like the new Digital Fridays, it’s here to stay. Tonight they’re bringing one of my favorite DJ’s to rock the place with some fabulous House music for the launch of the latest addition to the weekly line-up kicks off. It’s all about Bad Boy Bill, he’ll be joined by the newest weekly resident, Miami’s own Producer/ DJ Christian Falero and Chicago native DJ Alex Peace. Tickets for the inaugural event are available at WantTickets.com for a price of $23; not bad if you ask me. Doors open at 11pm and with the line up they’ve set up for tonight; it’s going to be a mad house. Let's the get Digital!
- FDR & Electric Pickle Anniversary Bashes, Battioke, Rolling Loud & Fools' Paradise at Churchill's
- Go Drink This: Greenhouse Smash
- Wynwood's Electric Pickle turns 6, throws weekend-long anniversary bash
- French house, condo cinema, food, drink and fests!
- Wynwood's new piano bar pops up at Cafeina on Thursday nights
- Go Drink This: Mixology for Two, an interactive session
- 'French Tuesdays' returns to South Beach nightlife
- Go Drink This: Cocktails for Two
- Basement Miami introduces weekly party for Hump Day enthusiasts and hip hop aficionados
- From Brooklyn to Wynwood: The Greatest Day Ever comes to Miami in May