Diesel U Music Tour
The Diesel U Music Tour takes over Miami on Tuesday, November 17th and you're invited to get a taste of the action.
Diesel U Music Tour
550 Washington Ave.
Miami Beach, FL 33139
Doors open at 9pm
The Diesel U Music Tour takes over Miami on Tuesday, November 17th and you're invited to get a taste of the action as the 2009 Diesel:U:Music winner Terror Pigeon Dance Revolt performs LIVE! It’s going to be insanely fun; to get tickets all you have to do is stop by a Diesel store and get bands to attend this one of a kind concert tour at the Paris Theatre on Washington Ave. Terror Pigeon Dance Revolt will be joined by Kid Cudi, Santigold, DJ Mom Jeans, (Danny Masterson of “That 70’s Show”), and Jemina Pearl as they make the last US stop before heading to Sydney Australia.
There’s gong to be a Press pre-party at the Pelican Hotel from 7p-9p. After that it’s all about the music as the tour takes over the Paris Theatre. Doors open at 9pm, get ready for the flashing lights, there’s going to be a red carpet so make sure to smile for the cameras.
The Diesel U Music Tour is a way to promote and unite musicians and music fans all over the world by presenting music in an unorthodox, no rules set of initiatives. It’s a social music network where musicians can promote their music and communicate with others who share their passion. You can download and discover new artists and be part of a community of music lovers who want to express their music with the world. This Tuesday they are hitting Miami and showing us first hand what the D:U:M movement is all about; don’t miss out, pick up your passes at a Diesel store near you!
- "Treasures of the Hard Rock" features memorabilia from music legends
- Bloc Party rocks Soho Studios for Absolut X event
- Drinks and music in Miami, some for a noble cause
- Party Patrol - Miami - May 15-19
- Miami’s 10 Newest Cocktails for the Summer of 2013
- Weekend Ticket - May 17-19
- Party Patrol - Miami - May 9-12
- Abundant bubbly, a masquerade and Wynwood Radio
- Weekend Ticket - May 10-12
- Party Patrol - Miami - Cinco de Mayo Edition