Diddy playing Super Saturday
Hop hopper promoting Last Train to Paris.
The Super Saturday Marlins game is getting some super star power this weekend with a performance by Sean Diddy Combs. The rapper/mogul, who will also headline Play Miami Beach's concert series Friday night, is promoting his new album, Last Train to Paris, due out in the fall. "It's a love story told from both sides, the female and male perspective," explained Combs. "Sonically, it's hip-hop soul and really an incredible project I'm proud of." In his spare time the sometime actor (Get Him to the Greek, Monster's Ball, TV's A Raisin in the Sun and CSI: Miami) is looking for the right roles. "I'm reading tons of scripts, but my focus right now is developing stories that are really worthwhile," said Combs, who has a home in Miami Beach. îîI'm taking my time with acting, it's worked for me.'' And P-Did's not just a fan of baseball. "I love Miami, and I've always been a fan of the Heat," he said. "I look forward to what this new team is gonna bring to the league."
On Our Radar
- Michael B Jordan in Miami talking 'Creed'
- Actor named honorary president of Miami Fashion Week
- Are Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie coming to Art Basel?
- Celebrity doctor's Grove home sells
- Miami teen hits the big time
- Inside details of Sofia Vergara's wedding
- DWTS cast members will present SWAY: A Dance Trilogy at Olympia Theater
- Trey Songz and friends spend the day giving back.
- Recap: Miami.com Experience - Pop-Up Dinner at Bocce with Sugarcane
- Tiger Woods' ex holds dinner in Palm Beach