Diddy playing Super Saturday
Hop hopper promoting Last Train to Paris.
The Super Saturday Marlins game is getting some super star power this weekend with a performance by Sean Diddy Combs. The rapper/mogul, who will also headline Play Miami Beach's concert series Friday night, is promoting his new album, Last Train to Paris, due out in the fall. "It's a love story told from both sides, the female and male perspective," explained Combs. "Sonically, it's hip-hop soul and really an incredible project I'm proud of." In his spare time the sometime actor (Get Him to the Greek, Monster's Ball, TV's A Raisin in the Sun and CSI: Miami) is looking for the right roles. "I'm reading tons of scripts, but my focus right now is developing stories that are really worthwhile," said Combs, who has a home in Miami Beach. îîI'm taking my time with acting, it's worked for me.'' And P-Did's not just a fan of baseball. "I love Miami, and I've always been a fan of the Heat," he said. "I look forward to what this new team is gonna bring to the league."
On Our Radar
- Heidi Klum: She’s an artist, too
- Fidel Castro is dead. Miami's Cuban exiles celebrate.
- Andy Cohen talks about celebrity gossip in latest book
- Report: An 'exhausted' Kanye West cancels tour, is hospitalized
- Singer Kesha in Miami for charity
- Fifth Harmony singer Lauren Jauregui comes out in letter
- Marc Anthony splits with wife
- Internet claps back at guy who yelled 'Trump!' in viral Starbucks video
- Lucie Arnaz to pay homage to her father Desi Arnaz
- Sting to play The Fillmore