Diddy, for the ladies
New scent unveiled at Lucky Strike
Glam bowling alley Lucky Strike Miami Beach teamed up with Diddy's company Sean John fragrances the other night for Empress Ladies Night, after his new scent. Ciroc Ultra Premium Vodka, which the rapper also pitches, was the drink of choice (and basically the only one available). On the guest list: Alexia Echevarria (Bravo's Real Housewives of Miami); Amelia Vega (Former Miss Universe); Nayer and Vein (Sony recording artists). No Sean Combs wasn't on premises, but he does want the ladies to know he had them in mind when he created Empress. According to a release it's a "crisp fruity floral" fragrance with some dessert-like notes: think Key Lime Pie, Star fruit as well as caramel and vanilla. How sweet of him. The power scent is the female counterpart to his men’s cologne I Am King and fronted by former Destiny's Child/current X Factor Kelly Rowland. Why? Combs said: "She does an amazing job of being present and being heard without being ostentatious. She's beautiful, she stands for so much as it relates to women and empowerment and we thought that she could help us to spread the word about the idea that beauty is from within and not necessarily just what we see." Empower yourself by buying it at Macy's.
On Our Radar
- World Cup champ Kelley O'Hara at the W
- Wilmer Valderrama in Miami
- Vanilla Ice headed to the Design District?
- Thrive Seminar, Nelson Foundation will award local entrepreneur $10,000 on Thursday on Miami Beach
- Comedian Jo Koy at Magic City Casino
- Want to get gorgeous fast? Glamsquad is one solution
- Puff Daddy and pals to take stage at Fontainebleau
- Miami Marlins star Giancarlo Stanton single & looking
- Brandon Flowers cancels Fillmore concert
- Zac Efron makes surprise visit to Regal, spins at Grand Central