Diddy, for the ladies
New scent unveiled at Lucky Strike
Glam bowling alley Lucky Strike Miami Beach teamed up with Diddy's company Sean John fragrances the other night for Empress Ladies Night, after his new scent. Ciroc Ultra Premium Vodka, which the rapper also pitches, was the drink of choice (and basically the only one available). On the guest list: Alexia Echevarria (Bravo's Real Housewives of Miami); Amelia Vega (Former Miss Universe); Nayer and Vein (Sony recording artists). No Sean Combs wasn't on premises, but he does want the ladies to know he had them in mind when he created Empress. According to a release it's a "crisp fruity floral" fragrance with some dessert-like notes: think Key Lime Pie, Star fruit as well as caramel and vanilla. How sweet of him. The power scent is the female counterpart to his men’s cologne I Am King and fronted by former Destiny's Child/current X Factor Kelly Rowland. Why? Combs said: "She does an amazing job of being present and being heard without being ostentatious. She's beautiful, she stands for so much as it relates to women and empowerment and we thought that she could help us to spread the word about the idea that beauty is from within and not necessarily just what we see." Empower yourself by buying it at Macy's.
On Our Radar
- Boca Raton's Ariana Grande splits from rapper
- Bryan "Birdman" Williams pays up
- Luis Miguel takes a bath in real estate deal
- Michael Buble's Instagram post criticized
- Estefans’ star search is over for ‘On Your Feet’
- Artist Romero Britto sues Apple
- Dave Chappelle parties, Bow Wow holds court
- Mario Lopez serves as grand marshal at Miami Beach Gay Pride parade
- Here's your chance to audition for 'La Banda"
- Scott Eastwood talks 'The Longest Ride' from ranch in Davie