Diddy, for the ladies
New scent unveiled at Lucky Strike
Glam bowling alley Lucky Strike Miami Beach teamed up with Diddy's company Sean John fragrances the other night for Empress Ladies Night, after his new scent. Ciroc Ultra Premium Vodka, which the rapper also pitches, was the drink of choice (and basically the only one available). On the guest list: Alexia Echevarria (Bravo's Real Housewives of Miami); Amelia Vega (Former Miss Universe); Nayer and Vein (Sony recording artists). No Sean Combs wasn't on premises, but he does want the ladies to know he had them in mind when he created Empress. According to a release it's a "crisp fruity floral" fragrance with some dessert-like notes: think Key Lime Pie, Star fruit as well as caramel and vanilla. How sweet of him. The power scent is the female counterpart to his men’s cologne I Am King and fronted by former Destiny's Child/current X Factor Kelly Rowland. Why? Combs said: "She does an amazing job of being present and being heard without being ostentatious. She's beautiful, she stands for so much as it relates to women and empowerment and we thought that she could help us to spread the word about the idea that beauty is from within and not necessarily just what we see." Empower yourself by buying it at Macy's.
On Our Radar
- Florida girl Megan Fox: Miami has changed so much
- South Florida's Johnny Depp in divorce drama
- Win a ride on the Flying Cucumber blimp on June 2
- 5 Colombian locations in Miami that Seleccion Colombia should visit
- Did your name make the list of names for the 2016 Hurricane Season?
- Blac Chyna slams body shamers
- Tracy Morgan: I feel good
- How to Do Miami Like These 9 Celebs
- Brett Ratner back home in Miami Beach
- Dance pop singer Erika Jayne performing in Wynwood