Diddy, for the ladies
New scent unveiled at Lucky Strike
Glam bowling alley Lucky Strike Miami Beach teamed up with Diddy's company Sean John fragrances the other night for Empress Ladies Night, after his new scent. Ciroc Ultra Premium Vodka, which the rapper also pitches, was the drink of choice (and basically the only one available). On the guest list: Alexia Echevarria (Bravo's Real Housewives of Miami); Amelia Vega (Former Miss Universe); Nayer and Vein (Sony recording artists). No Sean Combs wasn't on premises, but he does want the ladies to know he had them in mind when he created Empress. According to a release it's a "crisp fruity floral" fragrance with some dessert-like notes: think Key Lime Pie, Star fruit as well as caramel and vanilla. How sweet of him. The power scent is the female counterpart to his men’s cologne I Am King and fronted by former Destiny's Child/current X Factor Kelly Rowland. Why? Combs said: "She does an amazing job of being present and being heard without being ostentatious. She's beautiful, she stands for so much as it relates to women and empowerment and we thought that she could help us to spread the word about the idea that beauty is from within and not necessarily just what we see." Empower yourself by buying it at Macy's.
On Our Radar
- Five reasons to not give up on the Miami Heat
- Florida has better taste in Halloween candy than most other states, says survey
- Phil Collins: 'I don’t like Miami particularly'
- DJ Irie gets put in the hot seat this Saturday at his own celebrity roast
- King Tide floods the streets of South Florida
- Jose Fernandez may get his own Miami street
- Orange is the New Black star gets her drink on
- Where to get hurricane updates without a TV
- Leonardo DiCaprio, Mark Ruffalo at “Before the Flood” screening
- What's closed in Miami because of Hurricane Matthew