Diddy books King of Diamonds for Super Bowl weekend
Forecasts call for heavy rain in Miami Gardens this weekend, when Diddy and his entourage will take over King of Diamonds strip club.
King of Diamonds
17800 NE 5th Ave
North Miami, FL 33162
A couple weeks ago, amidst flurries of Super Bowl-related PR emails, event flyers, and commercials, P. Diddy humbly tweeted: '
@iamdiddy: I bought out king of diamonds strip club out for superbowl weekend!!!! For Table reservations and dancer info call 3052581600 adults only!!
To which rapper Bow Wow asked:
@bowwow614: Ive been living in miami for 5 years now. i havent been to King of Diamonds strip club. what am i missing? thought all fake asses look alike
For shame, Bow Wow, for shame. King of Diamonds is the strip club headquarters for athletes, rappers and general baller-types, a cavernous place where booties, fake or real, are to be revered, not questioned. The club occupies practically 80% of Miami Gardens' land space, the other 20% or so being Dolphin Stadium—it's that huge. Besides sky boxes, VIP suites, and 100 dancers, the club has a shoe shine station, barbershop, clothing store, and tanning salon. They'll also detail your car while you're inside enjoying some shake.
Here's the deal with Diddy's KOD weekend: Although he's reserved the club for Friday, Saturday, and Sunday nights, they'll operate pretty much as usual—just expect a long wait at the door if you're a non-famous member of the public. Diddy has other party appearances to make throughout the weekend, but King of Diamonds will be his after-party home base, so he'll be at the club each night with a long list of famous friends. A $200 cover or a table reservation can skip you to the front of the door line. Tables for two on the second floor will run you $1000, while a first floor reservation for four is $2000; call the number in Diddy's tweet to reserve.
- Allie Haze talks about balancing a relationship with her adult film career
- Adult film star Tori Black chats about career and family, appears at Exxxotica Miami Beach
- Ex-wrestler turned adult film star Chyna makes Miami Beach appearance at Exxxotica
- Strip Clubs - Broward
- Strip Clubs - Miami-Dade
- Strip Club directory
- Navigating Strip Clubs
- Adult Store Guide
- Back 2 School Fetish Party
- Wolves top the furry chain