Dickies 90 Years Strong Tour stops in Miami, giving away free lunches at Ms. Cheezious food truck
The outfitter of the working man, Dickies is on a nationwide tour handing out lunches, discounts and a chance at free Dickies gear.
Dickies, the official outifitter of the working folk, is on a nationwide tour celebrating its 90 years of dressing the laboring class and is stopping in Miami for a few days to reward the proletariat with free lunch and stuff at the Ms. Cheezious food truck.
Ms. Cheezious will be giving free lunches on Wednesday, July 18 at Lennar Home Construction Site, Nw 116 & NW 89 Street and on Thursday, July 19 at Dinner Key Marina.
To stalk the truck elsewhere throughout the country, follow @Dickies on Twitter. Workers who show up at tour stops sporting Dickies or re-tweet about the 90 Years Strong Tour will have the chance to earn new Dickies gear.
- Former Miami restaurant owner Joshua Woodward pleaded no contest Friday to attempted murder for trying to induce a miscarriage
- Jose Garces planning Miami restaurant
- Update: CANCELED Brooklyn's Pies 'n' Thighs pops up at the Mondrian
- Restaurant Michael Schwartz is out at the Raleigh Hotel on South Beach
- Raleigh on the sale rack and Restaurant Michael Schwartz out?
- Luther Campbell hosts dinner party at Mignonette on November 11
- Chef Jeremiah & Roel Alcudia team up on gastroDobo, a 1-night Filipino pop-up in Wynwood
- GK Bistronomie bringing 'globally inspired Peruvian' cuisine to Wynwood
- Habit Burger opens in Miami, donates first-week proceeds to charity
- 'Chopped' champ Mathias Gervais opening modern Asian restaurant at The Setai