Dickies 90 Years Strong Tour stops in Miami, giving away free lunches at Ms. Cheezious food truck
The outfitter of the working man, Dickies is on a nationwide tour handing out lunches, discounts and a chance at free Dickies gear.
Dickies, the official outifitter of the working folk, is on a nationwide tour celebrating its 90 years of dressing the laboring class and is stopping in Miami for a few days to reward the proletariat with free lunch and stuff at the Ms. Cheezious food truck.
Ms. Cheezious will be giving free lunches on Wednesday, July 18 at Lennar Home Construction Site, Nw 116 & NW 89 Street and on Thursday, July 19 at Dinner Key Marina.
- How to get gourmet clean eating in South Beach
- RIP Randazzo's Little Italy in Coral Gables
- Who has Miami's favorite acai bowls? Yelp! weighs in
- Tap 42 opening second Miami location in ex-Aperio space in Midtown
- Nibble + Squeak dining club for "parents with pipsqueaks" launches in Miami August 24 at Mignonette
- The Rumor Mill: Murmurs of more Miami restaurant, market closings and chef firings . . .
- 305 Brews beer and coffee bar opening in August in Midtown Miami
- Alex Chang leaves The Vagabond, which will re-debut with new chef, new name
- Food Network chef Ben Vaughn joins Swine Southern Table & Bar for 2-month takeover
- Michael Pirolo, Aaron Brooks & Niven Patel join Kaytlin Brakefield on 3-course collab