Dickies 90 Years Strong Tour stops in Miami, giving away free lunches at Ms. Cheezious food truck
The outfitter of the working man, Dickies is on a nationwide tour handing out lunches, discounts and a chance at free Dickies gear.
Dickies, the official outifitter of the working folk, is on a nationwide tour celebrating its 90 years of dressing the laboring class and is stopping in Miami for a few days to reward the proletariat with free lunch and stuff at the Ms. Cheezious food truck.
Ms. Cheezious will be giving free lunches on Wednesday, July 18 at Lennar Home Construction Site, Nw 116 & NW 89 Street and on Thursday, July 19 at Dinner Key Marina.
To stalk the truck elsewhere throughout the country, follow @Dickies on Twitter. Workers who show up at tour stops sporting Dickies or re-tweet about the 90 Years Strong Tour will have the chance to earn new Dickies gear.
- Golden Fig farmhouse restaurant opening late summer in ex OTC space
- Pierre's, Morada Beach Cafe off the market with new executive chef, Ishmael Toro
- Dinner at La Savina at Mondrian out; Brooklyn's Momo Sushi Shack 'pop-up' in
- Ted's at YoungArts closed
- LGBT Night at Dos Caminos
- OTC closes in Brickell after 3-year run
- Morimoto South Beach introduces weekend brunch
- Ex District chef, James Beard nominee Horacio Rivadero appointed executive chef at Tantalize
- More tacos on the way: Wapo Taco opening in Coral Gables
- DB Bistro Moderne Miami goes casual for the summer