Dickies 90 Years Strong Tour stops in Miami, giving away free lunches at Ms. Cheezious food truck
The outfitter of the working man, Dickies is on a nationwide tour handing out lunches, discounts and a chance at free Dickies gear.
Dickies, the official outifitter of the working folk, is on a nationwide tour celebrating its 90 years of dressing the laboring class and is stopping in Miami for a few days to reward the proletariat with free lunch and stuff at the Ms. Cheezious food truck.
Ms. Cheezious will be giving free lunches on Wednesday, July 18 at Lennar Home Construction Site, Nw 116 & NW 89 Street and on Thursday, July 19 at Dinner Key Marina.
- Alex Chang leaves The Vagabond, which will re-debut with new chef, new name
- Michael Pirolo, Aaron Brooks & Niven Patel join Kaytlin Brakefield on 3-course collab
- Chef Michael Schwartz to open Fi’lia, a new Italian concept, in Brickell in fall of 2016
- Move over koji: The "Approachable" Restaurant is Miami's latest, hottest food trend
- Picking your political poison: Broken Shaker debuts the Sorry Donald cocktail
- Who makes Miami's prettiest latte?
- 9 recipes to get you in the mood for #NegroniWeek
- Eating House's Giorgio Rapicavoli's 2-night Azul collaboration
- Donuts and cocktails for Friday's National Donut Day
- A new Top 10: Cypress Tavern cracks list of 2016's best-reviewed restaurants