Diana Ross headlining annual gala
Make A Wish
For its 20th anniversary, the Intercontinental Miami Make-A-Wish Ball on Nov. 1 is inviting guests to follow the yellow brick road, so don’t expect a red carpet, if you get their drift. The theme: “Oz Reimagined.” The headliner: Diana Ross. Congrats will likely be in order for the former lead singer of The Supremes. Her son, actor-musician Evan Ross, 25, is set to marry Ashlee Simpson over Labor Day weekend at the Motown legend’s Connecticut estate. Yes, Diana, 70, will sing and is rumored to be very excited about the mother-son dance. Evan’s father is late shipping magnate Arne Naess Jr., Ross’s second husband. Tickets: www.makeawishball.com.
On Our Radar
- Rick Ross celebrates 10 years of 'Port of Miami'
- 5 reasons why everyone should watch Premios Tu Mundo
- Ricky Martin in Miami Beach with Maluma
- Armand Assante remembers 'Mambo Kings' premiere
- Zika cases found in Miami Beach, pregnant women warned to stay away by CDC
- Kanye West's Life of Pablo pop up shop in Miami
- Miami hurdler Brianna Rollins rules!
- Disney princess Aimee Carrero a Miami girl
- Are Anna Kournikova and Enrique Iglesias married?
- 6 things to do so you don't get Zika