Diana Ross headlining annual gala
Make A Wish
For its 20th anniversary, the Intercontinental Miami Make-A-Wish Ball on Nov. 1 is inviting guests to follow the yellow brick road, so don’t expect a red carpet, if you get their drift. The theme: “Oz Reimagined.” The headliner: Diana Ross. Congrats will likely be in order for the former lead singer of The Supremes. Her son, actor-musician Evan Ross, 25, is set to marry Ashlee Simpson over Labor Day weekend at the Motown legend’s Connecticut estate. Yes, Diana, 70, will sing and is rumored to be very excited about the mother-son dance. Evan’s father is late shipping magnate Arne Naess Jr., Ross’s second husband. Tickets: www.makeawishball.com.
On Our Radar
- David Beckham canvasing Miami again?
- Paris Hilton on the red carpet
- Kathie Lee Gifford at Boca Bachannal
- Ex Real Housewives of Miami star arrested
- Local chef a contestant on 'Hell's Kitchen'
- Big Bang Theory star Jim Parsons in Miami
- Dan Aykroyd making stops in Broward
- Scott Disick set to appear at Crazy Horse in Pompano Beach
- Toni Braxton meets up with the Wades at benefit
- Sir Richard Branson takes in Formula E