DGB Burger, Mare Nostrum outta biz
Downtown & Brickell restaurants couldn't hang on
They say things come in threes, so following Sustain's lead, or lack thereof rather, Brickell seafood spot Mare Nostrum is over as is downtown's DGB or Damn Good Burger, which it unfortunately wasn't. We spoke with someone on the inside of Mare Nostrum who told us off the record that they had the wrong team on board, but are working on a deal and will allegedly have some good news forthcoming. Stay tuned.
- Mignonette oyster bar in Miami's Edgwater slated for Aug. 1 opening and we have the menu!
- Jerry's Famous Deli on South Beach is now closed
- Now open: N by Naoe, Kevin Cory's new Brickell Key prix fixe lunch spot
- Ibiza club and Señor Frog's opening in South Beach?
- Umami Burger in Miami Beach closed; Blue Collar has new chef de cuisine; Phillip Bryant leaves Swine
- Khong River House experiments with new menu items
- Closed for "summer vacation": La Maison Miami
- CATCH is closed and allegedly moving to a new Miami location
- NYC-based the Chef Agency expands to Miami
- The Rumor Mill: Bal Harbour's La Goulue on way out, Stephen Starr in