DGB Burger, Mare Nostrum outta biz
Downtown & Brickell restaurants couldn't hang on
They say things come in threes, so following Sustain's lead, or lack thereof rather, Brickell seafood spot Mare Nostrum is over as is downtown's DGB or Damn Good Burger, which it unfortunately wasn't. We spoke with someone on the inside of Mare Nostrum who told us off the record that they had the wrong team on board, but are working on a deal and will allegedly have some good news forthcoming. Stay tuned.
- Executive Chef Wanted: E. Michael Reidt out at Area 31
- Social media stalking travel app names Perricone's as Miami's #1 restaurant
- As the Rumor Mill Churns: Il Mulino to South Beach & a blind item
- Umami Burger South Beach opening at 11 a.m. May 10
- Cipriani opening Friday, May 10
- Area 31 expands outdoor terrace while indoors gets a revamp
- World of Beer Midtown opening May 6
- Michael Mina reportedly opening second Miami restaurant in the Fontainebleau
- STK Miami closed for a "disco nap"
- A new chocolate/ wine shop in the works from Buena Vista Bistro/Deli duo