DGB Burger, Mare Nostrum outta biz
Downtown & Brickell restaurants couldn't hang on
They say things come in threes, so following Sustain's lead, or lack thereof rather, Brickell seafood spot Mare Nostrum is over as is downtown's DGB or Damn Good Burger, which it unfortunately wasn't. We spoke with someone on the inside of Mare Nostrum who told us off the record that they had the wrong team on board, but are working on a deal and will allegedly have some good news forthcoming. Stay tuned.
- New at Townhouse: K Ramen. Burger. Beer. Plus rooftop "destination" The Cape
- COYO Taco's Scott Linquist opens OLLA Nov. 28 on Lincoln Road
- Bazaar Mar by José Andrés at SLS Brickell open for biz Nov. 22
- My Ceviche opening 6th outpost later this month at The Shops at Midtown
- Is Jack Nicholson an investor in a soon-to-open Miami restaurant?
- Michael Schwartz's Fi'lia opens in Brickell next week
- Brazil's 24/7 French bistro Paris 6 opening October 24 on Miami Beach
- Mignonette opening second location in ex-Gourmet Diner space on Biscayne
- Ferran Adrià, Jorge Muñoz, Aaron Mulliss & Nick Beardshaw in Miami for Estrella Damm Gastronomy Congress
- Soyka's second act: Miami restaurateur to open first restaurant in 15 years