DGB Burger, Mare Nostrum outta biz
Downtown & Brickell restaurants couldn't hang on
They say things come in threes, so following Sustain's lead, or lack thereof rather, Brickell seafood spot Mare Nostrum is over as is downtown's DGB or Damn Good Burger, which it unfortunately wasn't. We spoke with someone on the inside of Mare Nostrum who told us off the record that they had the wrong team on board, but are working on a deal and will allegedly have some good news forthcoming. Stay tuned.
- 5 last-minute Mother's Day brunches in Miami
- A night of dishing on Miami's culinary scene at Wynwood Yard
- Extra Ordinary: Vandy Vanderwarker of Charleston's The Ordinary shucking up at Mignonette in May
- Blue Collar restaurant hosting 2016 Matzo Chase - a scavenger hunt in Miami
- Richard Hales opening Bird & Bone Hot Chicken & Ribs at The Wynwood Yard
- Now Closed: The Oceanaire Seafood Room. Coming Soon to Mary Brickell Village: "Another Landry's concept"
- Norwegian DJ Kygo's just desserts at Komodo
- Top Chef Paul Qui of Faena Hotel's heralded Pao arrested for alleged drug-fueled assault on girlfriend
- Bachour Bakery + Bistro opening March 25 on Brickell
- High end Kaori by Walter Martino opening in Brickell area February 23