DGB Burger, Mare Nostrum outta biz
Downtown & Brickell restaurants couldn't hang on
They say things come in threes, so following Sustain's lead, or lack thereof rather, Brickell seafood spot Mare Nostrum is over as is downtown's DGB or Damn Good Burger, which it unfortunately wasn't. We spoke with someone on the inside of Mare Nostrum who told us off the record that they had the wrong team on board, but are working on a deal and will allegedly have some good news forthcoming. Stay tuned.
- Wynwood Diner opening in March
- Chef Jeremiah opening in Aventura Mall & joining Grant Achatz's restaurant rez system Tock
- BREAKING: Hedy Goldsmith leaving The Genuine Hospitality Group, relocating to LA
- STK's 'more accessible' sibling STK Rebel opening in downtown Miami
- Crumb on Parchment alum Nicole Votano tapped as Fooq's executive chef
- Chef Art Smith is giving away #101GayWeddings at James Royal Palm during #SOBEWFF
- Lucky Strike bowling lanes on Miami Beach closes; Trader Joe's moving in?
- Armadillo Cafe to open in Boca Raton
- New taco shop to open Dec. 29 in Miami Beach
- STK Miami opening delayed after sprinkler accident causes extensive damage