Devon Seafood and Steak in Kendall rings lunch bell
The chain's 3-star Miami location offers new Saturday service
Devon Seafood + SteakThe Palms at Town & Country, 11715 Sherry Ln., Kendall305-275-0226; devonseafood.com
Devon Seafood and Steak, a chain that earned a 3-star review after opening in Kendall last year, has expanded its hours to offer Saturday lunch weekly from 11:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Menu items include soups, salads and sandwiches, including fish tacos, burgers and the restaurant's signature mini New England lobster rolls. Lunch entrees like almond-crusted tilapia and chipotle shrimp enchiladas round out Devon's selection of steaks.
Located at the Palms at Town & Country Mall in Kendall, Devon is open daily for dinner, Saturday for lunch and Sunday for brunch.
- New chef, hot-stone concept at Seasalt & Pepper
- NY-based Quality Meats to open Miami Beach steakhouse
- Miami's rising culinary stars: 30 Under 30
- Michelle Bernstein to pop up at Art Basel 2014
- The List: Rocco's Tacos' Rocco Mangel
- For Michael Mina's ninja-chef, freaking out is not an option
- Thanksgiving 2014: South Florida Dining Guide
- Chef Brad Kilgore to open Alter restaurant in Wynwood
- Secretive "Dîner en Blanc" coming in December
- SooWoo to sling late-night noodles, weekend dim sum in South Beach