Devon Seafood and Steak in Kendall rings lunch bell
The chain's 3-star Miami location offers new Saturday service
Devon Seafood + SteakThe Palms at Town & Country, 11715 Sherry Ln., Kendall305-275-0226; devonseafood.com
Devon Seafood and Steak, a chain that earned a 3-star review after opening in Kendall last year, has expanded its hours to offer Saturday lunch weekly from 11:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Menu items include soups, salads and sandwiches, including fish tacos, burgers and the restaurant's signature mini New England lobster rolls. Lunch entrees like almond-crusted tilapia and chipotle shrimp enchiladas round out Devon's selection of steaks.
Located at the Palms at Town & Country Mall in Kendall, Devon is open daily for dinner, Saturday for lunch and Sunday for brunch.
- Pubbelly's L'echon Brasserie closes in Miami Beach
- Is Thomas Keller opening a restaurant in Miami?
- Azul names Benjamin Murray chef de cuisine
- La Moderna Italian restaurant and bar opens in Sunset Harbour
- Kids Eat Free July 1-31: Feast on Munchkin Eats
- Michael Schwartz to close Cayman Islands outpost of Michael's Genuine Food & Drink
- The Dutch's BBQ series returns July 1
- The List: 10 best bets for Father's Day dining in South Florida
- Macchialina team to open BaZi modern Asian restaurant in South Beach's Marlin Hotel
- Father's Day contest: Win Dad free steaks from The Forge, Quality Meats, Wolfgang's