Devon Seafood and Steak in Kendall rings lunch bell
The chain's 3-star Miami location offers new Saturday service
Devon Seafood + SteakThe Palms at Town & Country, 11715 Sherry Ln., Kendall305-275-0226; devonseafood.com
Devon Seafood and Steak, a chain that earned a 3-star review after opening in Kendall last year, has expanded its hours to offer Saturday lunch weekly from 11:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Menu items include soups, salads and sandwiches, including fish tacos, burgers and the restaurant's signature mini New England lobster rolls. Lunch entrees like almond-crusted tilapia and chipotle shrimp enchiladas round out Devon's selection of steaks.
Located at the Palms at Town & Country Mall in Kendall, Devon is open daily for dinner, Saturday for lunch and Sunday for brunch.
- Klima debuts paella brunch in South Beach
- Oolite closes kitchen amid eviction proceedings from Miami Beach
- The List: Miami's best foods according to Spiga's Saele Cantoni
- DIRT restaurant to boast clean eating in South Beach
- Gastro moves: GastroPod closes at Aventura Mall, Gastrobar opens in Sunny Isles
- The List: Miami's best bites with Soho Bay's Ricky Sauri
- Jugofresh to open healthy pop-up restaurant in South Beach
- Taste of the Nation serves up food, wine and beer for charity in Miami Beach
- Chef Herb Wilson is out at new Red Ginger in South Beach
- Fox's Sherron Inn to close in South Miami after 69 years