Devon Seafood and Steak in Kendall rings lunch bell
The chain's 3-star Miami location offers new Saturday service
Devon Seafood and Steak, a chain that earned a 3-star review after opening in Kendall last year, has expanded its hours to offer Saturday lunch weekly from 11:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Menu items include soups, salads and sandwiches, including fish tacos, burgers and the restaurant's signature mini New England lobster rolls. Lunch entrees like almond-crusted tilapia and chipotle shrimp enchiladas round out Devon's selection of steaks.
Located at the Palms at Town & Country Mall in Kendall, Devon is open daily for dinner, Saturday for lunch and Sunday for brunch.
- Devon Seafood + SteakThe Palms at Town & Country, 11715 Sherry Ln., Kendall305-275-0226; devonseafood.com
- Where to eat great food, drink great wine and beer — and raise money
- Why the Hungry Black Man makes juice bar his pick of the week
- What this 'hungry black man' did after a 'dining while black' experience
- Taste Chinese, Mexican and Japanese in one bite — for one night only
- A vegetarian gastropub? It's coming to (where else?) South Beach
- Where you can taste a prize-winning doughnut in Miami
- These are Miami's most popular brunch spots, says Yelp
- Pollo Tropical wants you to cheat — on your chicken
- Three perfect words: Free chocolate croissants
- Burgers and beer in Brickell on National Cheeseburger Day