Devon Seafood and Steak in Kendall rings lunch bell
The chain's 3-star Miami location offers new Saturday service
Devon Seafood and Steak, a chain that earned a 3-star review after opening in Kendall last year, has expanded its hours to offer Saturday lunch weekly from 11:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Menu items include soups, salads and sandwiches, including fish tacos, burgers and the restaurant's signature mini New England lobster rolls. Lunch entrees like almond-crusted tilapia and chipotle shrimp enchiladas round out Devon's selection of steaks.
Located at the Palms at Town & Country Mall in Kendall, Devon is open daily for dinner, Saturday for lunch and Sunday for brunch.
- Devon Seafood + SteakThe Palms at Town & Country, 11715 Sherry Ln., Kendall305-275-0226; devonseafood.com
- This man loves burgers so much he built a museum to them
- Their restaurants will be neighbors – so these top chefs cooked for each other
- Why ‘Top Chef’ brothers are opening their first restaurant together in Miami
- A Miami Book Fair event for 'Top Chef' fans, book lovers
- Forget cooking: Here's where to eat out for Thanksgiving
- Mignonette oyster dinner features Miami Book Fair author Rowan Jacobsen
- These food celebs, authors are coming to Miami this week
- Miami's favorite al fresco dining spots, according to Yelp
- Wiener (not the politician) gets spotlight at Wiener Bash
- Bands, drinks and Chipotle at Bayfront Park