Devil Wears Prada author coming to Aventura Mall
Another book from Lauren Weisberger
Splendid at Aventura Mall is joining forces with author Lauren Weisberger, to celebrate the launch of her latest novel, Revenge Wears Prada: The Devil Returns 6:30- 9 p.m. Tuesday for autograph signings and a chat.
Almost a decade after the release of her bestseller turned movie, The Devil Wears Prada, Weisberger is back again taking readers further through the frenzied life of Andy Sachs. Revenge Wears Prada: The Devil Returns picks up eight years after Andy walked away from Miranda Priestly and a magazine job that millions of girls around the world would have died for. Now a bride to be and co-owner of The Plunge, one of the hottest bridal magazines around, Andy is still plagued with anxiety that she will once again cross paths with Miranda. Guests will be treated to sips and snacks while viewing the Summer 2013 Collection as well as meeting Lauren Weisberger.
More information: www.splendid.com, 305-682-8178.
On Our Radar
- Dance contestants visit FIU to judge dance competition for charity
- Enrique Iglesias, Romeo Santos and Nicky Jam among the top finalists for 2016 Billboard Latin Music Awards
- At 71, Patti Labelle is just getting started
- 7 Funniest Lines from Miami's Dave Barry at the Iowa Caucuses
- Shark Tank star to exhibit art
- Marlon Wayans: I'm not really like Christian Grey
- Sports Illustrated fan fest headed to Miami Beach
- Gloria Estefan teams up with Oscar winner
- Opera superstar Placido Domingo at AAA
- Def Leppard in concert