Devil Wears Prada author coming to Aventura Mall
Another book from Lauren Weisberger
Splendid at Aventura Mall is joining forces with author Lauren Weisberger, to celebrate the launch of her latest novel, Revenge Wears Prada: The Devil Returns 6:30- 9 p.m. Tuesday for autograph signings and a chat.
Almost a decade after the release of her bestseller turned movie, The Devil Wears Prada, Weisberger is back again taking readers further through the frenzied life of Andy Sachs. Revenge Wears Prada: The Devil Returns picks up eight years after Andy walked away from Miranda Priestly and a magazine job that millions of girls around the world would have died for. Now a bride to be and co-owner of The Plunge, one of the hottest bridal magazines around, Andy is still plagued with anxiety that she will once again cross paths with Miranda. Guests will be treated to sips and snacks while viewing the Summer 2013 Collection as well as meeting Lauren Weisberger.
More information: www.splendid.com, 305-682-8178.
On Our Radar
- Florida has better taste in Halloween candy than most other states, says survey
- Phil Collins: 'I don’t like Miami particularly'
- DJ Irie gets put in the hot seat this Saturday at his own celebrity roast
- King Tide floods the streets of South Florida
- Jose Fernandez may get his own Miami street
- Orange is the New Black star gets her drink on
- Where to get hurricane updates without a TV
- Leonardo DiCaprio, Mark Ruffalo at “Before the Flood” screening
- What's closed in Miami because of Hurricane Matthew
- La La Anthony in Miami trying out cocktails