Devil Wears Prada author coming to Aventura Mall
Another book from Lauren Weisberger
Splendid at Aventura Mall is joining forces with author Lauren Weisberger, to celebrate the launch of her latest novel, Revenge Wears Prada: The Devil Returns 6:30- 9 p.m. Tuesday for autograph signings and a chat.
Almost a decade after the release of her bestseller turned movie, The Devil Wears Prada, Weisberger is back again taking readers further through the frenzied life of Andy Sachs. Revenge Wears Prada: The Devil Returns picks up eight years after Andy walked away from Miranda Priestly and a magazine job that millions of girls around the world would have died for. Now a bride to be and co-owner of The Plunge, one of the hottest bridal magazines around, Andy is still plagued with anxiety that she will once again cross paths with Miranda. Guests will be treated to sips and snacks while viewing the Summer 2013 Collection as well as meeting Lauren Weisberger.
More information: www.splendid.com, 305-682-8178.
On Our Radar
- LeBron Voyage: A Fond Miami Farewell to LeBron James, a Legend Off the Court, Too
- Shark Tank investor swims into Miami
- Pampering event with celebrity stylist
- LeBron James to meet with Heat front office
- U.S. soccer players kick it at the Clevelander Hotel
- Warren Sapp tip flap
- Clevelander Hotel hosts homecoming party for U.S. soccer players Jozy Altidore, Damarcus Beasley and Fabian Johnson on Sunday
- Soccer star Alex Morgan gets her kicks in Miami Beach
- David Beckham H&M underwear ads released
- Want to be a movie star? Camp tells you how