Devil Wears Prada author coming to Aventura Mall
Another book from Lauren Weisberger
Splendid at Aventura Mall is joining forces with author Lauren Weisberger, to celebrate the launch of her latest novel, Revenge Wears Prada: The Devil Returns 6:30- 9 p.m. Tuesday for autograph signings and a chat.
Almost a decade after the release of her bestseller turned movie, The Devil Wears Prada, Weisberger is back again taking readers further through the frenzied life of Andy Sachs. Revenge Wears Prada: The Devil Returns picks up eight years after Andy walked away from Miranda Priestly and a magazine job that millions of girls around the world would have died for. Now a bride to be and co-owner of The Plunge, one of the hottest bridal magazines around, Andy is still plagued with anxiety that she will once again cross paths with Miranda. Guests will be treated to sips and snacks while viewing the Summer 2013 Collection as well as meeting Lauren Weisberger.
More information: www.splendid.com, 305-682-8178.
On Our Radar
- Luis Miguel takes a bath in real estate deal
- Michael Buble's Instagram post criticized
- Estefans’ star search is over for ‘On Your Feet’
- Artist Romero Britto sues Apple
- Dave Chappelle parties, Bow Wow holds court
- Mario Lopez serves as grand marshal at Miami Beach Gay Pride parade
- Here's your chance to audition for 'La Banda"
- Scott Eastwood talks 'The Longest Ride' from ranch in Davie
- Shaggy talks new single, Brian Williams and state of reggae
- Justin Bieber joins Ariana Grande on stage