Desserts for Disaster
Indulge in dessert and do good this month
Looking for an excuse to order dessert? Throughout the month of April, China Grill (Miami & Ft Lauderdale locations), Asia de Cuba and Blue Door Fish are donating 50% of sales of a featured dessert to the American Red Cross in support of Japanese relief efforts. Select desserts include mini Mexican doughnuts, dolce de leite and a trio of crème brulee.
- Is Thomas Keller opening a restaurant in Miami?
- Azul names Benjamin Murray chef de cuisine
- La Moderna Italian restaurant and bar opens in Sunset Harbour
- Kids Eat Free July 1-31: Feast on Munchkin Eats
- Michael Schwartz to close Cayman Islands outpost of Michael's Genuine Food & Drink
- The Dutch's BBQ series returns July 1
- The List: 10 best bets for Father's Day dining in South Florida
- Macchialina team to open BaZi modern Asian restaurant in South Beach's Marlin Hotel
- Father's Day contest: Win Dad free steaks from The Forge, Quality Meats, Wolfgang's
- Proof Pizza, Josh's Deli, 27 Restaurant keep their stars shining