Desserts for Disaster
Indulge in dessert and do good this month
Looking for an excuse to order dessert? Throughout the month of April, China Grill (Miami & Ft Lauderdale locations), Asia de Cuba and Blue Door Fish are donating 50% of sales of a featured dessert to the American Red Cross in support of Japanese relief efforts. Select desserts include mini Mexican doughnuts, dolce de leite and a trio of crème brulee.
- The List: Corsair's Scott Conant
- Chef changes at Verde, Steak 954, Makoto
- The List: Casa D'Angelo's Angelo Elia
- South Beach openings: Soho Bay, David's Cafe, a new Dewey's, Bodega, Chicken Kitchen, La Savina
- Christmas and NYE 2014: A Holiday Dining Guide for Miami and South Florida
- Dewey LoSasso to run new restaurant at Schnebly Winery and Miami Brewing Co.
- American Social now open in Brickell
- Cibo Wine Bar expands to South Beach
- Top 10 most popular Miami food/drink places on Instagram in 2014
- The List: The Dutch's Conor Hanlon