Desserts for Disaster
Indulge in dessert and do good this month
Looking for an excuse to order dessert? Throughout the month of April, China Grill (Miami & Ft Lauderdale locations), Asia de Cuba and Blue Door Fish are donating 50% of sales of a featured dessert to the American Red Cross in support of Japanese relief efforts. Select desserts include mini Mexican doughnuts, dolce de leite and a trio of crème brulee.
- Chefs named at new Miami restaurants Centro Taco, Laffa Mediterranean and Zest
- The List: Miami's best food with Sushi Maki's Abe Ng
- Miami's best burgers are getting fired up at Burger Brawl
- The List: Miami's best foods with Cantina La Veinte's Santiago Gómez
- La Embajada to open restaurant, coffee bar, music venue in Wynwood
- Tamarina hires exec chef from 'Best New Restaurant' winner Dolce
- Miami's most anticipated restaurants: Where are they now?
- Michelle Bernstein opens Cena by Michy in Miami's MiMo neighborhood
- Where to Treat Mom for Mother's Day
- The List: Miami's best bites with Sugarcane's Timon Balloo