Designer Rebecca Taylor Coming to Miami
Design darling Rebecca Taylor to visit Saks Fifth Avenue Dadeland Mall this week.
When it comes to feminine and flirty design, Rebecca Taylor has got it in the bag.
For those of you who adore the designer, Saks Fifth Avenue Dadeland will be hosting a personal appearance with Rebecca Taylor on Thursday, April 4, 2013. In celebration of the Spring 2013 Collection, Saks Fifth Avenue Dadeland will be hosting two in-store events.
First, an intimate reception for store clients with Lisa Miller from MIAMI Magazine. Miller will host a VIP affair where attending guests will have the opportunity to meet with Rebecca Taylor and receive fashion tips on her latest collection. Later that afternoon, Saks will host a charity shopping night in the contemporary floor with Zoo Miami and the Women of Wild Committee. As hostesses of the event, Irene Korge and Ana Milton will spear head the philanthropic efforts and Saks Fifth Avenue will donate 10% of the event sales back to the organization.
Rebecca Taylor Personal Appearance
Thursday, April 4, 2013
Saks Fifth Avenue Dadeland Mall
7535 N. Kendall Drive, Miami
- Where is the newest H&M going to open in South Florida? We know all the details
- Sawgrass Mills Memorial Day Super Sale
- H&M Aventura Is Getting a Facelift
- Destination Fashion 2016 Recap
- Design on a Dime 2016
- Bal Harbour Shops Hosts Film Festival for Fashion Lovers
- Trina Turk & Mr. Turk Boutique Opening in MiMo
- 9 New Stores At Sawgrass Mills
- F21 RED to Open
- Del Toro Shoes and Tibi Collaborate