Designer Rebecca Taylor Coming to Miami
Design darling Rebecca Taylor to visit Saks Fifth Avenue Dadeland Mall this week.
Rebecca Taylor Personal Appearance
Thursday, April 4, 2013
Saks Fifth Avenue Dadeland Mall
7535 N. Kendall Drive, Miami
When it comes to feminine and flirty design, Rebecca Taylor has got it in the bag.
For those of you who adore the designer, Saks Fifth Avenue Dadeland will be hosting a personal appearance with Rebecca Taylor on Thursday, April 4, 2013. In celebration of the Spring 2013 Collection, Saks Fifth Avenue Dadeland will be hosting two in-store events.
First, an intimate reception for store clients with Lisa Miller from MIAMI Magazine. Miller will host a VIP affair where attending guests will have the opportunity to meet with Rebecca Taylor and receive fashion tips on her latest collection. Later that afternoon, Saks will host a charity shopping night in the contemporary floor with Zoo Miami and the Women of Wild Committee. As hostesses of the event, Irene Korge and Ana Milton will spear head the philanthropic efforts and Saks Fifth Avenue will donate 10% of the event sales back to the organization.
- Style Saves Hosts Art Heist
- Saks Debuts its Mobile Fashion Van
- Shop for a Cause
- Summer is Looking Haute at Village of Merrick Park
- Bal Harbour Shops Celebrates 50 Years with Fashion Project
- Louis Vuitton Opens in the Design District
- Sawgrass Mills Expanding
- Meet Designer Rachel Roy at Macy's Dadeland
- Meet RHONY Heather Thomson
- What to Wear at The World Golf Championships-Cadillac Championship