Designer India Hicks lightens the mood for winter
New stuff for the holidays
India Hicks knows sunny style like us South Floridians do. The British designer -- a favorite with royals -- has chosen to make the Bahamas her home. Her latest offering is a charming little sea urchin pendant that makes a great gift for any woman in your life. Or heck, get it for yourself - you've been good! The silver chain and charm have an incredibly organic feel and reflects the season's trend toward new diminutive jewelry. Bonus: The sea urchin is thought to bring good luck--and bring happy thoughts of warm island breezes. We get it, we get it. It retails for $295 and is available online at www.indiahicks.com
On Our Radar
- Madonna concert dates in Miami changed
- Christina Milian models in Miami Beach
- What's up with Ryan Tannehill's mega contract?
- Instacart: An easier way to get groceries?
- Tony Romo eats his way through Miami
- Phil Collins in town
- Adrian Grenier guest of honor at magazine party
- Kings of Chaos at Hard Rock Live
- Joe Pepitone biopic penned by local screenwriters
- Talking to Beyonce's fitness guru Marco Borges