Designer India Hicks lightens the mood for winter
New stuff for the holidays
India Hicks knows sunny style like us South Floridians do. The British designer -- a favorite with royals -- has chosen to make the Bahamas her home. Her latest offering is a charming little sea urchin pendant that makes a great gift for any woman in your life. Or heck, get it for yourself - you've been good! The silver chain and charm have an incredibly organic feel and reflects the season's trend toward new diminutive jewelry. Bonus: The sea urchin is thought to bring good luck--and bring happy thoughts of warm island breezes. We get it, we get it. It retails for $295 and is available online at www.indiahicks.com
On Our Radar
- Fort Lauderdale's Fish Tank Kings returns
- Wild and crazy guy: Steve O in town for shows
- Ben & Jerry’s Free Ice Cream Tasting
- Tax day cometh! Flo Rida pays his bill
- Joanna Krupa puts apartment up for sale
- Former 'Queer Eye' designer Thom Filicia lends his touch to new condo in Edgewater
- Key West company featured on 'The Profit'
- Miami Beach, Miami Gardens among nation’s most dangerous suburbs
- George Lopez talks 'Saint George' and 'Rio 2'
- Old Spice Guy Isaiah Mustafa spreads the love