Designer India Hicks lightens the mood for winter
New stuff for the holidays
India Hicks knows sunny style like us South Floridians do. The British designer -- a favorite with royals -- has chosen to make the Bahamas her home. Her latest offering is a charming little sea urchin pendant that makes a great gift for any woman in your life. Or heck, get it for yourself - you've been good! The silver chain and charm have an incredibly organic feel and reflects the season's trend toward new diminutive jewelry. Bonus: The sea urchin is thought to bring good luck--and bring happy thoughts of warm island breezes. We get it, we get it. It retails for $295 and is available online at www.indiahicks.com
On Our Radar
- Rick Ross celebrates 10 years of 'Port of Miami'
- 5 reasons why everyone should watch Premios Tu Mundo
- Ricky Martin in Miami Beach with Maluma
- Armand Assante remembers 'Mambo Kings' premiere
- Zika cases found in Miami Beach, pregnant women warned to stay away by CDC
- Kanye West's Life of Pablo pop up shop in Miami
- Miami hurdler Brianna Rollins rules!
- Disney princess Aimee Carrero a Miami girl
- Are Anna Kournikova and Enrique Iglesias married?
- 6 things to do so you don't get Zika