Design, or remodel!
Does your bedroom need a new look? How about your living room? The professionals at the Home Design and Remodeling show can help from September 4-8!
By Solange Reyner
Does your bedroom need a new look? How about your living room? The professionals at the Home Design and Remodeling show can help!
Swing by the Miami Beach Convention Center this Labor Day weekend to check out the showcases of residential decorating, remodeling and home improvement products and services.
It all starts this Friday, September 4, at 6 p.m.
The event, which runs through Tuesday, September 8, will only cost you $10 ($1 for children under 11). Here are some of the features:
- Anthony Gilardi of HGTV’s "Myles of Style" will teach homeowners how to tackle common home repairs in seminars on Sunday & Monday at 2 & 4 p.m.
- Alena Capra of Alena Capra designs will give you advice on how to design your dream bath - on a budget!
- Win a pair of season tickets to watch the Miami Heat at the Miami Heat Zone.
Friday, 6 pm-10:30; Saturday, noon-10:30, Sunday, noon-10:30, Monday, noon-7:30, Tuesday, 6 pm-10:30
The Miami Beach Convention Center is located at 1901 Convention Center Drive, Miami Beach
For more details, visit http://www.homeshowspecials.com/ or call 305-667-9299
See and Do
- 7 Worst Traffic Nightmares of Miami
- 6 ways to tap into the Miami-London love affair
- 5 Worst Visitors People in Miami Receive in the Winter
- Ayikodans offers a prayer in the form of dance for its sixth season at the Arsht Center
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Feb. 5-7
- Skateboards and jazz collide this weekend at YoungArts campus
- 14 Events You Can't Miss in Miami in March 2016
- Actors’ Playhouse Company turns out a dazzling version of the musical ‘West Side Story’
- Latest touring version of the Tony-winning musical 'Book of Mormon' is a delight
- ‘The Nether’ raises provocative questions about the dark side of the web