Design, or remodel!
Does your bedroom need a new look? How about your living room? The professionals at the Home Design and Remodeling show can help from September 4-8!
By Solange Reyner
Does your bedroom need a new look? How about your living room? The professionals at the Home Design and Remodeling show can help!
Swing by the Miami Beach Convention Center this Labor Day weekend to check out the showcases of residential decorating, remodeling and home improvement products and services.
It all starts this Friday, September 4, at 6 p.m.
The event, which runs through Tuesday, September 8, will only cost you $10 ($1 for children under 11). Here are some of the features:
- Anthony Gilardi of HGTV’s "Myles of Style" will teach homeowners how to tackle common home repairs in seminars on Sunday & Monday at 2 & 4 p.m.
- Alena Capra of Alena Capra designs will give you advice on how to design your dream bath - on a budget!
- Win a pair of season tickets to watch the Miami Heat at the Miami Heat Zone.
Friday, 6 pm-10:30; Saturday, noon-10:30, Sunday, noon-10:30, Monday, noon-7:30, Tuesday, 6 pm-10:30
The Miami Beach Convention Center is located at 1901 Convention Center Drive, Miami Beach
For more details, visit http://www.homeshowspecials.com/ or call 305-667-9299
See and Do
- What to do with kids in Miami June 17-23
- Cesar Millan, the Dog Whisperer, in Miami Beach to show us how to be the alpha dog
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - June 14-16
- Redland Summer Fruit Festival offers sweet and juicy fun in South Dade
- What to do with kids in Miami June 10-16
- Barefoot Wine Beach Rescue Project
- Big Gus of Spike TV's "Tattoo Nightmares" brings the ink to Miami's TattooLaPalooza
- Sky Riders at Miami Seaquarium
- Dino Island returns to the Miami Children's Museum
- City Theatre's ‘Summer Shorts’ returns to the Arsht Center