Design, or remodel!
Does your bedroom need a new look? How about your living room? The professionals at the Home Design and Remodeling show can help from September 4-8!
By Solange Reyner
Does your bedroom need a new look? How about your living room? The professionals at the Home Design and Remodeling show can help!
Swing by the Miami Beach Convention Center this Labor Day weekend to check out the showcases of residential decorating, remodeling and home improvement products and services.
It all starts this Friday, September 4, at 6 p.m.
The event, which runs through Tuesday, September 8, will only cost you $10 ($1 for children under 11). Here are some of the features:
- Anthony Gilardi of HGTV’s "Myles of Style" will teach homeowners how to tackle common home repairs in seminars on Sunday & Monday at 2 & 4 p.m.
- Alena Capra of Alena Capra designs will give you advice on how to design your dream bath - on a budget!
- Win a pair of season tickets to watch the Miami Heat at the Miami Heat Zone.
Friday, 6 pm-10:30; Saturday, noon-10:30, Sunday, noon-10:30, Monday, noon-7:30, Tuesday, 6 pm-10:30
The Miami Beach Convention Center is located at 1901 Convention Center Drive, Miami Beach
For more details, visit http://www.homeshowspecials.com/ or call 305-667-9299
See and Do
- Pumpkin patches, parties and trick-or-treating: Munchkin Fun's 2014 Halloween Guide
- MIFFecito: A Shot of Cinema
- Grovetoberfest brings craft beer to Miami's masses
- Playwright Vanessa Garcia tackles identity in exile in her new play 'The Cuban Spring'
- Two generations of Latin music-makers gather in Miami for Red Bull Siempre Fresco
- Trick or treating, holiday crafts & The Lego Movie: Munchkin Fun's top picks for the week
- Casino Night event in Coral Gables benefits at-risk children
- The Beatles arrive at HistoryMiami
- Coral Gables Art Cinema hosts Miami International Children’s Film Festival
- 'Frida: Unmasked' explores the life of famed artist Frida Kahlo