Dermatologist to the stars giving consultations
At a loss regarding skincare routines? Look to an expert.
Celebrity dermatologist Dr. Fredric Brandt (whose fans include Madonna and Kelly Ripa, pictured at a Sirius radio event) will pay a visit the Dadeland Mall Sephora noon to 5 p.m. Saturday for one on one appointments.
Brandt, with an office in Coral Gables, will spend 10 minutes on free consultations and show off his aptly named new product line called Do Not Age. Now that’s an order!
On Our Radar
- Fort Lauderdale's Fish Tank Kings returns
- Wild and crazy guy: Steve O in town for shows
- Ben & Jerry’s Free Ice Cream Tasting
- Tax day cometh! Flo Rida pays his bill
- Joanna Krupa puts apartment up for sale
- Former 'Queer Eye' designer Thom Filicia lends his touch to new condo in Edgewater
- Key West company featured on 'The Profit'
- Miami Beach, Miami Gardens among nation’s most dangerous suburbs
- George Lopez talks 'Saint George' and 'Rio 2'
- Old Spice Guy Isaiah Mustafa spreads the love