Dermatologist to the stars giving consultations
At a loss regarding skincare routines? Look to an expert.
Celebrity dermatologist Dr. Fredric Brandt (whose fans include Madonna and Kelly Ripa, pictured at a Sirius radio event) will pay a visit the Dadeland Mall Sephora noon to 5 p.m. Saturday for one on one appointments.
Brandt, with an office in Coral Gables, will spend 10 minutes on free consultations and show off his aptly named new product line called Do Not Age. Now that’s an order!
On Our Radar
- Local cake makers get reality show, 'Divas del Azucar'
- Wilmer Valderrama will judge Calle Ocho fashion show
- John Turturro to be honored at MIFF
- Cadillac V-series Challenge puts pro golfers, VIPs on the fast track at Homestead-Miami Speedway
- Oprah's Fisher Island home sells again
- Shirley MacLaine to appear at Miami International Film Fest
- Beckhams won't move into Versace mansion
- Celeb spotting: Prime 112 sees a lot of action
- Emilio Estefan movie to have world premiere
- Kim Kardashian's ex husband sells home