Dermatologist to the stars giving consultations
At a loss regarding skincare routines? Look to an expert.
Celebrity dermatologist Dr. Fredric Brandt (whose fans include Madonna and Kelly Ripa, pictured at a Sirius radio event) will pay a visit the Dadeland Mall Sephora noon to 5 p.m. Saturday for one on one appointments.
Brandt, with an office in Coral Gables, will spend 10 minutes on free consultations and show off his aptly named new product line called Do Not Age. Now that’s an order!
On Our Radar
- Luis Miguel takes a bath in real estate deal
- Michael Buble's Instagram post criticized
- Estefans’ star search is over for ‘On Your Feet’
- Artist Romero Britto sues Apple
- Dave Chappelle parties, Bow Wow holds court
- Mario Lopez serves as grand marshal at Miami Beach Gay Pride parade
- Here's your chance to audition for 'La Banda"
- Scott Eastwood talks 'The Longest Ride' from ranch in Davie
- Shaggy talks new single, Brian Williams and state of reggae
- Justin Bieber joins Ariana Grande on stage