Dermatologist to the stars giving consultations
At a loss regarding skincare routines? Look to an expert.
Celebrity dermatologist Dr. Fredric Brandt (whose fans include Madonna and Kelly Ripa, pictured at a Sirius radio event) will pay a visit the Dadeland Mall Sephora noon to 5 p.m. Saturday for one on one appointments.
Brandt, with an office in Coral Gables, will spend 10 minutes on free consultations and show off his aptly named new product line called Do Not Age. Now that’s an order!
On Our Radar
- Five reasons to not give up on the Miami Heat
- Boo Madea star Tyler Perry: I don't like Halloween
- Florida has better taste in Halloween candy than most other states, says survey
- Phil Collins: 'I don’t like Miami particularly'
- DJ Irie gets put in the hot seat this Saturday at his own celebrity roast
- King Tide floods the streets of South Florida
- Jose Fernandez may get his own Miami street
- Orange is the New Black star gets her drink on
- Where to get hurricane updates without a TV
- Leonardo DiCaprio, Mark Ruffalo at “Before the Flood” screening