Derek Jeter picks Miami as the spot to celebrate his 38th birthday
Hot bachelor's night out
NY Yankee Derek Jeter celebrated his 38th birthday Wednesday night at the new Marlin LIVE, where, although he refused to pose for photos, partied in the VIP room with teammate Jorge Posada and listened to KRose, an up and coming Interscope Records artist managed by Queen Latifah. The party, co-hosted by real estate businesswoman and reality show alum Katrina Campins, included Plaxico Burress (NY Jets), NFL free agent Adewale Ogunleye, Donte Stallworth (New England Patriots), Janice Combs ( Diddy’s mom) and “ Timbaland’s camp.” Before the party, Jeter was seen having dinner at Katsuya at the SLS Hotel South Beach. On Thursday, he was there again, at Hyde Beach, lunching with friends and sipping cocktails.
On Our Radar
- Jennifer Lopez to perform free concert at Bayfront Park in support of Hillary Clinton
- Adele lends voice in support of Hillary Clinton in Miami
- Udonis Haslem opens Starbucks in Miami
- Which Miami neighborhood will be the next to be ‘Art-Washed’?
- Five reasons to not give up on the Miami Heat
- Larsa and Scottie Pippen to divorce after 19 years
- Boo Madea star Tyler Perry: I don't like Halloween
- Florida has better taste in Halloween candy than most other states, says survey
- Phil Collins: 'I don’t like Miami particularly'
- DJ Irie gets put in the hot seat this Saturday at his own celebrity roast