Derek Jeter picks Miami as the spot to celebrate his 38th birthday
Hot bachelor's night out
NY Yankee Derek Jeter celebrated his 38th birthday Wednesday night at the new Marlin LIVE, where, although he refused to pose for photos, partied in the VIP room with teammate Jorge Posada and listened to KRose, an up and coming Interscope Records artist managed by Queen Latifah. The party, co-hosted by real estate businesswoman and reality show alum Katrina Campins, included Plaxico Burress (NY Jets), NFL free agent Adewale Ogunleye, Donte Stallworth (New England Patriots), Janice Combs ( Diddy’s mom) and “ Timbaland’s camp.” Before the party, Jeter was seen having dinner at Katsuya at the SLS Hotel South Beach. On Thursday, he was there again, at Hyde Beach, lunching with friends and sipping cocktails.
On Our Radar
- Local cake makers get reality show, 'Divas del Azucar'
- Wilmer Valderrama will judge Calle Ocho fashion show
- John Turturro to be honored at MIFF
- Cadillac V-series Challenge puts pro golfers, VIPs on the fast track at Homestead-Miami Speedway
- Oprah's Fisher Island home sells again
- Shirley MacLaine to appear at Miami International Film Fest
- Beckhams won't move into Versace mansion
- Celeb spotting: Prime 112 sees a lot of action
- Emilio Estefan movie to have world premiere
- Kim Kardashian's ex husband sells home