Derek Jeter picks Miami as the spot to celebrate his 38th birthday
Hot bachelor's night out
NY Yankee Derek Jeter celebrated his 38th birthday Wednesday night at the new Marlin LIVE, where, although he refused to pose for photos, partied in the VIP room with teammate Jorge Posada and listened to KRose, an up and coming Interscope Records artist managed by Queen Latifah. The party, co-hosted by real estate businesswoman and reality show alum Katrina Campins, included Plaxico Burress (NY Jets), NFL free agent Adewale Ogunleye, Donte Stallworth (New England Patriots), Janice Combs ( Diddy’s mom) and “ Timbaland’s camp.” Before the party, Jeter was seen having dinner at Katsuya at the SLS Hotel South Beach. On Thursday, he was there again, at Hyde Beach, lunching with friends and sipping cocktails.
On Our Radar
- Armand Assante remembers 'Mambo Kings' premiere
- Zika cases found in Miami Beach, pregnant women warned to stay away by CDC
- Kanye West's Life of Pablo pop up shop in Miami
- Miami hurdler Brianna Rollins rules!
- Disney princess Aimee Carrero a Miami girl
- Are Anna Kournikova and Enrique Iglesias married?
- 6 things to do so you don't get Zika
- Refrain From Ever Becoming A Plastic Surgery Nightmare with Dr. Nassif's Beauty Tips
- Cristiano Ronaldo spied out in Miami
- Ex Housewife Ana Quincoces fails to win Next Food Network Star