Derek Jeter picks Miami as the spot to celebrate his 38th birthday
Hot bachelor's night out
NY Yankee Derek Jeter celebrated his 38th birthday Wednesday night at the new Marlin LIVE, where, although he refused to pose for photos, partied in the VIP room with teammate Jorge Posada and listened to KRose, an up and coming Interscope Records artist managed by Queen Latifah. The party, co-hosted by real estate businesswoman and reality show alum Katrina Campins, included Plaxico Burress (NY Jets), NFL free agent Adewale Ogunleye, Donte Stallworth (New England Patriots), Janice Combs ( Diddy’s mom) and “ Timbaland’s camp.” Before the party, Jeter was seen having dinner at Katsuya at the SLS Hotel South Beach. On Thursday, he was there again, at Hyde Beach, lunching with friends and sipping cocktails.
On Our Radar
- Sarah Jessica Parker popping in to Bloomingdale's Aventura
- 3 rare pre-embargo Cuban cigars to buy in Miami
- How to get the celebrity bikini body you crave
- Luis Guzman in Miami: Spanish is easier than French
- Miami artist Becky Rosa unveils massive public art installation at Wynwood gallery
- Antonio Banderas: I have an attachment to Miami
- Runway Reviews from Miami Fashion Week 2016
- Do you live in one of the most stressed out places in Florida?
- Gwen Stefani's having trouble selling tickets for tour
- Miami Fashion Week arrives with new celebs and a fresh vision