Derek Jeter picks Miami as the spot to celebrate his 38th birthday
Hot bachelor's night out
NY Yankee Derek Jeter celebrated his 38th birthday Wednesday night at the new Marlin LIVE, where, although he refused to pose for photos, partied in the VIP room with teammate Jorge Posada and listened to KRose, an up and coming Interscope Records artist managed by Queen Latifah. The party, co-hosted by real estate businesswoman and reality show alum Katrina Campins, included Plaxico Burress (NY Jets), NFL free agent Adewale Ogunleye, Donte Stallworth (New England Patriots), Janice Combs ( Diddy’s mom) and “ Timbaland’s camp.” Before the party, Jeter was seen having dinner at Katsuya at the SLS Hotel South Beach. On Thursday, he was there again, at Hyde Beach, lunching with friends and sipping cocktails.
On Our Radar
- Luis Miguel takes a bath in real estate deal
- Michael Buble's Instagram post criticized
- Estefans’ star search is over for ‘On Your Feet’
- Artist Romero Britto sues Apple
- Dave Chappelle parties, Bow Wow holds court
- Mario Lopez serves as grand marshal at Miami Beach Gay Pride parade
- Here's your chance to audition for 'La Banda"
- Scott Eastwood talks 'The Longest Ride' from ranch in Davie
- Shaggy talks new single, Brian Williams and state of reggae
- Justin Bieber joins Ariana Grande on stage