Dennis Rodman writes a book for kids (yes)
Called Dennis the Wild Bull
April Fool’s Day is a long way off and no, this is not a joke. Dennis Rodman has written a book for kids. Dennis the Wild Bull, to be released next month, is dedicated to his children, to “relay a positive message.” Details are sketchy as regards to the plot. “We’re not only excited about the project, but we believe it’s a step in the right direction for Dennis,” said Rodman's agent, Darren Prince, on the book’s website. The former basketball player didn’t do the all the typing -- it’s cowritten by screenwriter Dustin Warburton (Spiders: 3D) and author (The Little Monster’s Guide on How to Scare Children). Rodman may be growing up. The former Detroit Pistons star met up with his estranged father after 42 years, following an exhibition game in the Philippines last month. Philander Rodman Jr., who has copped to fathering 29 children with 16 women, told the Associated Press he was happily surprised that his son agreed to finally meet him.
On Our Radar
- Go Topless Day in Miami Beach? Maybe not while we are dealing with Zika
- Superman hunk Henry Cavill spotted in Miami Beach
- Rick Ross celebrates 10 years of 'Port of Miami'
- 5 reasons why everyone should watch Premios Tu Mundo
- Ricky Martin in Miami Beach with Maluma
- Armand Assante remembers 'Mambo Kings' premiere
- Zika cases found in Miami Beach, pregnant women warned to stay away by CDC
- Kanye West's Life of Pablo pop up shop in Miami
- Miami hurdler Brianna Rollins rules!
- Disney princess Aimee Carrero a Miami girl