Dennis Rodman Invades Kitchen 305
Dennis Rodman Invades Kitchen 305 for Rodman Mania featuring a performance by blond bombshell Charlie Roc and music by DJ Indigo and DJ Jana.
Looking for something to do that isn’t your typical club scene; then I have the perfect spot for you. This week NBA superstar Dennis Rodman will be hosting Rodman Mania at Kitchen 305 located at the Newport Beach Hotel and Resort in Sunny Isles on Friday, March 19th. This pop culture icon is ready to have a good time and party with his celebrity friends as he celebrates the finale of his NBA Legends European Basketball tour with Tim Hardaway.
He’s taking over and bringing along some stellar entertainment to ensure the night is a complete success. Partygoers can dine on the eclectic menu of American cuisine, lounge out with delicious vodka cocktails, or tackle a 4-foot tall beer bong all while listing to some great music. Singing sensation Charlie Roc who will be performing LIVE in between sets by DJ Indingo, DJ Jana, and special guest artist Stephen Gamson.
It all starts at 8pm and guests are extremely encouraged to make table reservations to avoid missing out on all the fun. He’s invited some of his friends to come be a part of Rodman Mania, so you never know whom you might run into. The best part about all of this is there is no cover charge to get in. Can you handle a night with Dennis Rodman? Find out at Kitchen 305 on Friday.
Kitchen 305 at the Newport Beachside Hotel & Resort
16701 Collins Avenue
Sunny Isles Beach, FL 33160
For dinner reservations, call 305.749.2110
- Free Hatuey Style Cuban beer at this monthly series
- 11 events in Miami this weekend - July 29-31
- 5 places in Miami to celebrate National Tequila Day
- Have you discovered Miami's top 5 hidden bars yet?
- 5 happy hours you can't miss in Fort Lauderdale
- Could this be the best wine bar on Calle Ocho in Miami?
- Top 5 places in Miami to cure your hangover
- 5 best ladies nights in Fort Lauderdale
- These are the best places for a fun ladies night on Miami Beach
- There's a new place in Miami to drink $1 mojitos and salsa dance