Dennis Rodman causes a stir at restaurant
Joe's Stone Crab
Dennis Rodman was seen holding court Wednesday night at the bar at Joe's Stone Crab, where our source tells us he was "slapping everyone on their back as hard as he could, screaming in a loud voice, totally wasted." After that, not even a North Korean dictator could command the beleaguered baller a table as he was overheard telling his group--a male friend and his parents--they'd have to leave and go to Prime 112 instead, saying he can always get a table there. Police moved in on the scene and Rodman was overheard apologizing, saying he understood, whispering to the cop that he was "very sorry and respected the decision to kick him out." Was quite the scene, says our source, who says "he looked truly remorseful." Meanwhile, over at Prime 112, Rodman ended up happily nestled at an outdoor table on the restaurant's terrace. And all was well again in his world. Toto, I have a feeling we're not in Pyongyang anymore.
On Our Radar
- Demi Lovato: Eating disorder started when I was toddler
- Rap mogul Birdman dating Toni Braxton
- Sarah Jessica Parker popping in to Bloomingdale's Aventura
- 3 rare pre-embargo Cuban cigars to buy in Miami
- How to get the celebrity bikini body you crave
- Luis Guzman in Miami: Spanish is easier than French
- Miami artist Becky Rosa unveils massive public art installation at Wynwood gallery
- Antonio Banderas: I have an attachment to Miami
- Runway Reviews from Miami Fashion Week 2016
- Do you live in one of the most stressed out places in Florida?