Dennis Rodman causes a stir at restaurant
Joe's Stone Crab
Dennis Rodman was seen holding court Wednesday night at the bar at Joe's Stone Crab, where our source tells us he was "slapping everyone on their back as hard as he could, screaming in a loud voice, totally wasted." After that, not even a North Korean dictator could command the beleaguered baller a table as he was overheard telling his group--a male friend and his parents--they'd have to leave and go to Prime 112 instead, saying he can always get a table there. Police moved in on the scene and Rodman was overheard apologizing, saying he understood, whispering to the cop that he was "very sorry and respected the decision to kick him out." Was quite the scene, says our source, who says "he looked truly remorseful." Meanwhile, over at Prime 112, Rodman ended up happily nestled at an outdoor table on the restaurant's terrace. And all was well again in his world. Toto, I have a feeling we're not in Pyongyang anymore.
On Our Radar
- Madonna concert dates in Miami changed
- Christina Milian models in Miami Beach
- What's up with Ryan Tannehill's mega contract?
- Instacart: An easier way to get groceries?
- Tony Romo eats his way through Miami
- Phil Collins in town
- Adrian Grenier guest of honor at magazine party
- Kings of Chaos at Hard Rock Live
- Joe Pepitone biopic penned by local screenwriters
- Talking to Beyonce's fitness guru Marco Borges