Dennis Haysbert to appear at charity event
You'll be in good hands
"24" star and Allstate pitchman Dennis Haysbert will appear at the 20th annual Allstate Insurance Company’s Hollywood Welcomes the Stars fundraiser 5:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. Thursday at Gulfstream Park.
The event benefits the Marti Huizenga Boys & Girls Club in Hollywood. Tickets are $250 (www.bgcbc.org, 954-537-1010).
He won't be talking politics though.
On Our Radar
- 3 rare pre-embargo Cuban cigars to buy in Miami
- How to get the celebrity bikini body you crave
- Luis Guzman in Miami: Spanish is easier than French
- Miami artist Becky Rosa unveils massive public art installation at Wynwood gallery
- Antonio Banderas: I have an attachment to Miami
- Runway Reviews from Miami Fashion Week 2016
- Do you live in one of the most stressed out places in Florida?
- Gwen Stefani's having trouble selling tickets for tour
- Miami Fashion Week arrives with new celebs and a fresh vision
- 5 things to know about 2 Chainz