Dennis Haysbert to appear at charity event
You'll be in good hands
"24" star and Allstate pitchman Dennis Haysbert will appear at the 20th annual Allstate Insurance Company’s Hollywood Welcomes the Stars fundraiser 5:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. Thursday at Gulfstream Park.
The event benefits the Marti Huizenga Boys & Girls Club in Hollywood. Tickets are $250 (www.bgcbc.org, 954-537-1010).
He won't be talking politics though.
On Our Radar
- Sean Combs stands up to cancer
- Pitbull back on New Year's Eve duty
- Maks Chmerkovskiy to host “SWAY: A Dance Trilogy”
- Thalia to appear at Macy's
- Hillary Clinton joins Marc Anthony on stage
- Scott Disick spotted with new ladyfriend in Miami Beach
- David Cassidy cited after car crash
- Young magician to appear at Arsht gala
- Phil Collins set to perform at charity gala
- Soledad O'Brien at 'I Am Latino in America' conference