Dennis Haysbert to appear at charity event
You'll be in good hands
"24" star and Allstate pitchman Dennis Haysbert will appear at the 20th annual Allstate Insurance Company’s Hollywood Welcomes the Stars fundraiser 5:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. Thursday at Gulfstream Park.
The event benefits the Marti Huizenga Boys & Girls Club in Hollywood. Tickets are $250 (www.bgcbc.org, 954-537-1010).
He won't be talking politics though.
On Our Radar
- Florida girl Megan Fox: Miami has changed so much
- South Florida's Johnny Depp in divorce drama
- Win a ride on the Flying Cucumber blimp on June 2
- 5 Colombian locations in Miami that Seleccion Colombia should visit
- Did your name make the list of names for the 2016 Hurricane Season?
- Blac Chyna slams body shamers
- Tracy Morgan: I feel good
- How to Do Miami Like These 9 Celebs
- Brett Ratner back home in Miami Beach
- Dance pop singer Erika Jayne performing in Wynwood