Dennis Haysbert to appear at charity event
You'll be in good hands
"24" star and Allstate pitchman Dennis Haysbert will appear at the 20th annual Allstate Insurance Company’s Hollywood Welcomes the Stars fundraiser 5:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. Thursday at Gulfstream Park.
The event benefits the Marti Huizenga Boys & Girls Club in Hollywood. Tickets are $250 (www.bgcbc.org, 954-537-1010).
He won't be talking politics though.
On Our Radar
- Popular TV anchor Louis Aguirre leaving Miami for Hollywood gig
- Diana Ross headlining annual gala
- Duran Duran movie coming to Miami Beach Cinematheque
- Tryouts for Estefan musical at Arsht
- Erasure kicks off its world tour at The Fillmore
- Bon Jovi rocker Tico Torres a SoBe fixture
- Antonio Banderas has a ball in Miami, celebrates birthday
- Artist Shepard Fairey talks Hennessy bottle design in Wynwood
- New Miami Heat players spotted around town
- Robin Williams mourned at South Beach hotel