Dennis Haysbert to appear at charity event
You'll be in good hands
"24" star and Allstate pitchman Dennis Haysbert will appear at the 20th annual Allstate Insurance Company’s Hollywood Welcomes the Stars fundraiser 5:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. Thursday at Gulfstream Park.
The event benefits the Marti Huizenga Boys & Girls Club in Hollywood. Tickets are $250 (www.bgcbc.org, 954-537-1010).
He won't be talking politics though.
On Our Radar
- Glamorous red carpet for Miss Universe
- Christian Slater shows up at party
- Shaq: from basketball to law enforcement
- Amber Rose makes a splash in Miami
- Shannen Doherty talks new reality show
- Brazilian soccer star keeps the party going
- Joanna Krupa suing fellow Housewives star
- Magic Johnson at book appearance
- Justin Bieber misses another hearing
- Local attorney helps Linda Hogan