Denim Donation Drive
Take part in Madewell’s Denim Donation Drive which going on now through December 31, 2011.
714 Lincoln Road, Miami Beach
You’ve got fat jeans, skinny-day jeans, maternity jeans and denim from your wild college days. Heck, you’ve got jeans from high school.
Yes, it’s time to forgo your Extreme Hoarders ways and purge your wardrobe of all old dungarees.
Take part in Madewell’s Denim Donation Drive which going on now through December 31, 2011. Anyone who brings in an old pair of jeans will receive a bounceback card for 20 percent off a new pair of jeans in January 2012. The old jeans will be donated to the International Child Art Foundation for use in children’s art projects.
- Blush Boutique Blowout Sale
- Eberjey Sample Sale!
- Art Basel Shopping & Fashion Events Guide
- Hola, Webster Cabana at St. Regis Bal Harbour Resort
- U.S. Polo Assn. Pop-Up Event at University of Miami
- Black Friday and Holiday Season Mall Hours
- Meet ALEXIS Designer
- Locks of Love Event at Sprout
- Saks Key To The Cure
- Fashion Happy Hour: Bloggers Give Edition