Denim Donation Drive
Take part in Madewell’s Denim Donation Drive which going on now through December 31, 2011.
714 Lincoln Road, Miami Beach
You’ve got fat jeans, skinny-day jeans, maternity jeans and denim from your wild college days. Heck, you’ve got jeans from high school.
Yes, it’s time to forgo your Extreme Hoarders ways and purge your wardrobe of all old dungarees.
Take part in Madewell’s Denim Donation Drive which going on now through December 31, 2011. Anyone who brings in an old pair of jeans will receive a bounceback card for 20 percent off a new pair of jeans in January 2012. The old jeans will be donated to the International Child Art Foundation for use in children’s art projects.
- Saks Debuts its Mobile Fashion Van
- Shop for a Cause
- Summer is Looking Haute at Village of Merrick Park
- Bal Harbour Shops Celebrates 50 Years with Fashion Project
- Louis Vuitton Opens in the Design District
- Sawgrass Mills Expanding
- Meet Designer Rachel Roy at Macy's Dadeland
- Meet RHONY Heather Thomson
- What to Wear at The World Golf Championships-Cadillac Championship
- GBS Serving Up Free Get-Gorgeous Services