Denim Donation Drive
Take part in Madewell’s Denim Donation Drive which going on now through December 31, 2011.
714 Lincoln Road, Miami Beach
You’ve got fat jeans, skinny-day jeans, maternity jeans and denim from your wild college days. Heck, you’ve got jeans from high school.
Yes, it’s time to forgo your Extreme Hoarders ways and purge your wardrobe of all old dungarees.
Take part in Madewell’s Denim Donation Drive which going on now through December 31, 2011. Anyone who brings in an old pair of jeans will receive a bounceback card for 20 percent off a new pair of jeans in January 2012. The old jeans will be donated to the International Child Art Foundation for use in children’s art projects.
- What to Wear at The World Golf Championships-Cadillac Championship
- GBS Serving Up Free Get-Gorgeous Services
- Peep the Lilly Pultizer Jeep!
- New Store Openings at Aventura Mall
- Love is in the HAIR at Blo Midtown
- New Outlet Locations Coming Soon to Sawgrass Mills
- Blush Boutique Blowout Sale
- Eberjey Sample Sale!
- Art Basel Shopping & Fashion Events Guide
- Hola, Webster Cabana at St. Regis Bal Harbour Resort