Denim Donation Drive
Take part in Madewell’s Denim Donation Drive which going on now through December 31, 2011.
714 Lincoln Road, Miami Beach
You’ve got fat jeans, skinny-day jeans, maternity jeans and denim from your wild college days. Heck, you’ve got jeans from high school.
Yes, it’s time to forgo your Extreme Hoarders ways and purge your wardrobe of all old dungarees.
Take part in Madewell’s Denim Donation Drive which going on now through December 31, 2011. Anyone who brings in an old pair of jeans will receive a bounceback card for 20 percent off a new pair of jeans in January 2012. The old jeans will be donated to the International Child Art Foundation for use in children’s art projects.
- Design on a Dime 2016
- Bal Harbour Shops Hosts Film Festival for Fashion Lovers
- Trina Turk & Mr. Turk Boutique Opening in MiMo
- 9 New Stores At Sawgrass Mills
- F21 RED to Open
- Del Toro Shoes and Tibi Collaborate
- H&M Opens at Dolphin Mall
- Doral to Open T.J.Maxx
- ‘Tis the Season to Shop to Stop MS at Saks
- New H&M Opening Soon