Dena Marino, Cesar Zapata Diaz, Clay Conley, Jeff McInnis, Hedy Goldsmith sign onto Timon Balloo's guest chef series
Big names join Sugarcane Raw Bar Grill's Dinner With Friends
Sugarcane Raw Bar Grill chef Timon Balloo is really popular and has lots of big time chef friends, some of whom just signed on to participate in his Dinner With Friends series, which continues on June 25 with MC Kitchen's Dena Marino and plows through the thick of the summer with The Fed's Cesar Zapata-Diaz on July 23 and, all the way down from Palm Beach, Buccan's Clay Conley on August 27. Tickets start at $110 per person (tax and tip additional) and is open to just 14 guests. A portion of the proceeds will be donated to the co-host’s charity of choice. Seats are released to the public on the 10th of every month at 10am and can be reserved by emailing the restaurant at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Coming in the Fall:
September: Terry Zarikian, China Grill Management
October: Jeff McInnis, Yardbird Southern Table & Bar
November: Hedy Goldsmith, Michael's Genuine Food & Drink
3250 NE 1st Ave.
- Extra Ordinary: Vandy Vanderwarker of Charleston's The Ordinary shucking up at Mignonette in May
- Blue Collar restaurant hosting 2016 Matzo Chase - a scavenger hunt in Miami
- Richard Hales opening Bird & Bone Hot Chicken & Ribs at The Wynwood Yard
- Now Closed: The Oceanaire Seafood Room. Coming Soon to Mary Brickell Village: "Another Landry's concept"
- Norwegian DJ Kygo's just desserts at Komodo
- Top Chef Paul Qui of Faena Hotel's heralded Pao arrested for alleged drug-fueled assault on girlfriend
- Bachour Bakery + Bistro opening March 25 on Brickell
- High end Kaori by Walter Martino opening in Brickell area February 23
- Juvia's Japanese sibling Sushi Garage opens in Miami's Sunset Harbor 'hood
- Now open: Coconut Grove's Spasso--"Simple, honest, brutal food"