Dena Marino, Cesar Zapata Diaz, Clay Conley, Jeff McInnis, Hedy Goldsmith sign onto Timon Balloo's guest chef series
Big names join Sugarcane Raw Bar Grill's Dinner With Friends
Sugarcane Raw Bar Grill chef Timon Balloo is really popular and has lots of big time chef friends, some of whom just signed on to participate in his Dinner With Friends series, which continues on June 25 with MC Kitchen's Dena Marino and plows through the thick of the summer with The Fed's Cesar Zapata-Diaz on July 23 and, all the way down from Palm Beach, Buccan's Clay Conley on August 27. Tickets start at $110 per person (tax and tip additional) and is open to just 14 guests. A portion of the proceeds will be donated to the co-host’s charity of choice. Seats are released to the public on the 10th of every month at 10am and can be reserved by emailing the restaurant at email@example.com.
Coming in the Fall:
September: Terry Zarikian, China Grill Management
October: Jeff McInnis, Yardbird Southern Table & Bar
November: Hedy Goldsmith, Michael's Genuine Food & Drink
3250 NE 1st Ave.
- Free Food, Drink & More at My Ceviche Midtown's 3-Day Grand Opening Block Party Dec. 16
- New at Townhouse: K Ramen. Burger. Beer. Plus rooftop "destination" The Cape
- COYO Taco's Scott Linquist opens OLLA Nov. 28 on Lincoln Road
- Bazaar Mar by José Andrés at SLS Brickell open for biz Nov. 22
- My Ceviche opening 6th outpost later this month at The Shops at Midtown
- Is Jack Nicholson an investor in a soon-to-open Miami restaurant?
- Michael Schwartz's Fi'lia opens in Brickell next week
- Brazil's 24/7 French bistro Paris 6 opening October 24 on Miami Beach
- Mignonette opening second location in ex-Gourmet Diner space on Biscayne
- Ferran Adrià, Jorge Muñoz, Aaron Mulliss & Nick Beardshaw in Miami for Estrella Damm Gastronomy Congress