Demi Moore shows up at Chanel art event
Alert, alert! Demi Moore was all smiles at the BBQ thrown by Chanel and online art-appreciation start-up Art.sy Wednesday evening at Soho Beach House in a grey clingy mini shorts ensemble accessorized by studious-looking eyeglasses, way long hair and fabulously toned legs. Moore, there with rumored paramour Vito Schnabel, posed with Lenny Kravitz at the fete. Also along for the ride: actor turned anti smoking campaigner Stephen Dorff; TV personality/chef Katie Lee, who finally dropped the “Joel” from her last name, likely a relief for the Piano Man, fixture about town Russell Simmons; and George Clooney’s powerhouse girlfriend Stacy Keibler. Ahem, where was Mr. Ocean’s 11, please?
On Our Radar
- A Year in Pitbull
- Kylie and Kendall Jenner seen all over Miami for Art Basel
- Bon Jovi puts on private concert for SiriusXM in Miami Beach
- Sarah Jessica Parker gets her Basel on for the first time
- Cheech Marin is promoting a new ‘substance’ in Miami
- Heidi Klum: She’s an artist, too
- Fidel Castro is dead. Miami's Cuban exiles celebrate.
- Andy Cohen talks about celebrity gossip in latest book
- Report: An 'exhausted' Kanye West cancels tour, is hospitalized
- Singer Kesha in Miami for charity