Demi Moore shows up at Chanel art event
Alert, alert! Demi Moore was all smiles at the BBQ thrown by Chanel and online art-appreciation start-up Art.sy Wednesday evening at Soho Beach House in a grey clingy mini shorts ensemble accessorized by studious-looking eyeglasses, way long hair and fabulously toned legs. Moore, there with rumored paramour Vito Schnabel, posed with Lenny Kravitz at the fete. Also along for the ride: actor turned anti smoking campaigner Stephen Dorff; TV personality/chef Katie Lee, who finally dropped the “Joel” from her last name, likely a relief for the Piano Man, fixture about town Russell Simmons; and George Clooney’s powerhouse girlfriend Stacy Keibler. Ahem, where was Mr. Ocean’s 11, please?
On Our Radar
- Florida has better taste in Halloween candy than most other states, says survey
- Phil Collins: 'I don’t like Miami particularly'
- DJ Irie gets put in the hot seat this Saturday at his own celebrity roast
- King Tide floods the streets of South Florida
- Jose Fernandez may get his own Miami street
- Orange is the New Black star gets her drink on
- Where to get hurricane updates without a TV
- Leonardo DiCaprio, Mark Ruffalo at “Before the Flood” screening
- What's closed in Miami because of Hurricane Matthew
- La La Anthony in Miami trying out cocktails