Demi Moore shows up at Chanel art event
Alert, alert! Demi Moore was all smiles at the BBQ thrown by Chanel and online art-appreciation start-up Art.sy Wednesday evening at Soho Beach House in a grey clingy mini shorts ensemble accessorized by studious-looking eyeglasses, way long hair and fabulously toned legs. Moore, there with rumored paramour Vito Schnabel, posed with Lenny Kravitz at the fete. Also along for the ride: actor turned anti smoking campaigner Stephen Dorff; TV personality/chef Katie Lee, who finally dropped the “Joel” from her last name, likely a relief for the Piano Man, fixture about town Russell Simmons; and George Clooney’s powerhouse girlfriend Stacy Keibler. Ahem, where was Mr. Ocean’s 11, please?
On Our Radar
- Wilmer Valderrama in Miami
- Vanilla Ice headed to the Design District?
- Thrive Seminar, Nelson Foundation will award local entrepreneur $10,000 on Thursday on Miami Beach
- Comedian Jo Koy at Magic City Casino
- Want to get gorgeous fast? Glamsquad is one solution
- Puff Daddy and pals to take stage at Fontainebleau
- Miami Marlins star Giancarlo Stanton single & looking
- Brandon Flowers cancels Fillmore concert
- Zac Efron makes surprise visit to Regal, spins at Grand Central
- Ice Cube and co in town for 'Straight Outta Compton'