Demi Moore shows up at Chanel art event
Alert, alert! Demi Moore was all smiles at the BBQ thrown by Chanel and online art-appreciation start-up Art.sy Wednesday evening at Soho Beach House in a grey clingy mini shorts ensemble accessorized by studious-looking eyeglasses, way long hair and fabulously toned legs. Moore, there with rumored paramour Vito Schnabel, posed with Lenny Kravitz at the fete. Also along for the ride: actor turned anti smoking campaigner Stephen Dorff; TV personality/chef Katie Lee, who finally dropped the “Joel” from her last name, likely a relief for the Piano Man, fixture about town Russell Simmons; and George Clooney’s powerhouse girlfriend Stacy Keibler. Ahem, where was Mr. Ocean’s 11, please?
On Our Radar
- Paulina Rubio in hot water over concert no show
- John Leguizamo in Miami to talk new movie
- Dave Chappelle seen at club until the wee hours
- Mario Chalmers hosts first annual Red Hot Winter Wonderland
- Robi Draco Rosa reveals that cancer has returned
- Demi Lovato a headliner at Y100 Jingle Ball
- Strange turn in Justin Bieber lawsuit
- Is Lindsay Lohan behind Basel beatdown?
- Paul Walker to costar with Miami native
- Michael Jordan's wife expecting