Demi Moore shows up at Chanel art event
Alert, alert! Demi Moore was all smiles at the BBQ thrown by Chanel and online art-appreciation start-up Art.sy Wednesday evening at Soho Beach House in a grey clingy mini shorts ensemble accessorized by studious-looking eyeglasses, way long hair and fabulously toned legs. Moore, there with rumored paramour Vito Schnabel, posed with Lenny Kravitz at the fete. Also along for the ride: actor turned anti smoking campaigner Stephen Dorff; TV personality/chef Katie Lee, who finally dropped the “Joel” from her last name, likely a relief for the Piano Man, fixture about town Russell Simmons; and George Clooney’s powerhouse girlfriend Stacy Keibler. Ahem, where was Mr. Ocean’s 11, please?
On Our Radar
- Florida girl Megan Fox: Miami has changed so much
- South Florida's Johnny Depp in divorce drama
- Win a ride on the Flying Cucumber blimp on June 2
- 5 Colombian locations in Miami that Seleccion Colombia should visit
- Did your name make the list of names for the 2016 Hurricane Season?
- Blac Chyna slams body shamers
- Tracy Morgan: I feel good
- How to Do Miami Like These 9 Celebs
- Brett Ratner back home in Miami Beach
- Dance pop singer Erika Jayne performing in Wynwood