Deion Sanders hosts the Prime Time Players Party
It’s the Official Prime Time Players Party going down at Karu and Y, hosted by special host, MLB, NFL pro athlete Deion Sanders!
It’s the Official Prime Time Players Party going down at Karu and Y, hosted by special host, MLB, NFL pro athlete Deion Sanders. Karu and Y will be packed with a bevy of celebrities and super star artists. Presented by Sinbad Sports, Billboard, and NFL Great Marvin Jones, tonight promises to be the ultimate Pro Bowl Kick off Party! Co-hosts for this all-star event will be NFL legends Marvin Jones and Melvin Bratton.
Party alongside Deion Sanders, his NFL friends, and a ton of celebs while world famous DJ Hana, DJ Epps, and Power 96s’ own DJ Zog take over the decks for this special televised event. The place is going to be too hot to handle with all sexy ladies, star athletes, celebrities, and musicians partying it up in each of the five different rooms in the lavish Karu and Y Nightclub.
It all starts at 10pm, I suggest getting there early, I have a feeling it will reach capacity tonight for sure. For more information email Events@SinbadSports.com. Advance tickets for this are available at SouthFloridaFanFest.com; the cost is $100 for general admission and $500 for VIP tickets. Let’s get this party started right; kick off the 2010 Pro Bowl Weekend in Style at the Official Prime Time Players Party at Karu and Y!
Karu & Y
71 NW 14 Street
Miami, FL 33136
- 13 events in Miami this weekend that you should not miss - May 6-8
- 13 events you can't miss in Miami this weekend - April 29-May 1
- 9 events not to miss in Miami this weekend - April 22-24
- Discounted drinks & designer duds, Yandel & Gadiel for free, missing matzo, and an ode to Drake
- 13 events you can't miss in Miami this weekend - April 15-17
- New Pubbelly venture: PB Station in downtown
- 12 events not to miss in Miami this weekend - April 8-10
- Piano playing in Wynwood, Macy's parading at Icon, pop culture on the Gale rooftop & Led Zep yoga @ Anatomy at 1220
- 12 Best Events in Miami this Weekend - April 1-3
- Crab racing & beer in Wynwood, art auctions & pig at The Ritz-Carlton, South Beach