Deering Seafood Festival reels in the crowds next Sunday
Celebrate all the delicacies of the sea at the Deering Estates Seafood Festival this Sunday.
Deering Estate hosts its annual Seafood Festival this Sunday, an island celebration for all ages starring Florida’s freshest fish and seafood prepared by area restaurants. The days activities include cooking demos with local executive chefs, on-going live entertainment, the Bahamian Junkanoo musical parade, pontoon boat rides to Chicken Key, a Lil’ Shrimp Kids Zone, Deering Discovery Cove, an Artist Village, and tours of the historic estate.
Proceeds benefit the Deering Estate Foundation and are used for preservation of and programming for the historic estate.
The festival will be held from 10 a.m. until 6 p.m. March 24 at the Deering Estate at Cutler, 16701 SW 72nd Ave. in Palmetto Bay. It will feature live music, art and nature activities, as well as fish and seafood prepared by local restaurants.
Admission for adults is $15 in advance online and $25 the day of the event. Children 4 to 14 years are $5. Members of the Deering Estate Foundation are free. Proceeds will benefit the foundation.
Deering Seafood Festival
10 a.m. to 6 p.m. March 24
Deering Estate at Cutler, 16701 SW 72nd Ave., Palmetto Bay
$15 in advance online and $25 the day of the event. Children 4 to 14 years are $5. Members of the Deering Estate Foundation are free. Proceeds will benefit the foundation.
See and Do
- 7 Spots in Miami Even Locals Don’t Know About
- 5 bike events in Miami during May's National Bike Month
- 7 events in Miami for the budget-conscious - April 29-May 1
- 11 events not to miss in Miami in May 2016
- 11 free and cheap things to do in Miami this weekend - April 22-24
- What if 'Game of Thrones' were recast with famous Floridians?
- 7 things to do with your kids in the Florida Keys
- 5 Reasons to go to Wynwood Life
- Brickell City Centre Brings Farmers Market to Brickell
- 6 free and cheap things to do in Miami this weekend - April 15-17