Deconstructing Dogma: New owners emphasize the classics
Dogma moves beyond the hot dog as new owners Mark Soyka (Soyka) and Frank Crupi (Frankie’s Big City Grill, pictured) emphasize the classics in a menu revamp for the eight-year-old spot. Expect NY-style hot dogs, brats, oyster po'bys, Philly cheesesteaks, Polish sausage and specialty dogs like the Coney Island, teh Chicago and the Texas Tommy. Wash it all down with Yoo-Hoo, Boylans sodas and/or Brooklyn Lager.
7030 Biscayne Blvd, Miami
- President Hello Kitty? She's got cookies to convince you
- South Beach Seafood Festival 2016 highlights top seafood chefs, restaurants
- Get yours: stone crab season starts Saturday
- Is this the best black-owned food truck in South Florida?
- Food just got a lot better at Heat's American Airlines Arena
- Luke's Diner will be a real place Wednesday. Here's where to get free coffee:
- Poke, not sushi, is what's cool in Miami. Yelp helps us find it
- What Zika? Governor visits Wynwood to promote dining event
- Where to eat great food, drink great wine and beer — and raise money
- Why the Hungry Black Man makes juice bar his pick of the week